Fensport Celica 202.17mph

Streetech

Member +
To quote Bazza from the Toyota Sprint Series

Hi folks,

Just had the news that the fensport GT4X has just broken the 200mph barrier down on the main runway @ RAF woodbridge. His actual time was recorded at 202.17mph and means he has now taken both the corolla and the celica into supercar speed status, not bad considering both cars can be used daily for pootling to the shops, if you so wished :dunno:

No video yet but there were magazines there so should be featured soon.

Adrian is racing this car in the Toyota Sprint Series next season, Can anyone beat him??? :drive:

http://www.fensport.co.uk/fensportcars.htm

Toyota_at_Goodwood_Celica.jpg

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
thats a fair achievement. i know of celica not far down the road from me that should be able to do this sort of speed.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Good old 3S lol

Good acheivment. 200MPH on a road going 2.0liter turbo. Or 2.2 maybe stroked, same thing.

Fensport

Fresh Recruit
Hi
Yes we did it!!:) 202.17.
There was a video in the car, will need to edit it first as it is about 35 mins long at the moment, the run only took around 40 seconds from start to stop.
Will post a link as soon as it is done.

I thought that was you Dave, but not 100% sure. Not seen you for a while, how did you get on? We were over the other side on the main runway having a "Fun day" and it was just that.....

If any of you get the chance to drive the reverse steer Panda you MUST do it.. never thought you could get excited about driving a Panda... Was great when they got the stop watch out and started to time us in it.

The MX5's were good fun as was the BMW rally car, but it is the Panda we are all talking about, well that and 202.17 MPH...

Regards
Tony

Fensport

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for all the congratulations, it was a team effort...
I am going to have a play with the video tonight, so hopefully something will be available in the next day or so. I am not the best at video editing!!

Regards
Tony