Few Tidbits For Sale: Couple of Niceties (Cusco BMCS...) and Stock 4efte Bottom End

riko666

Member +
SOLD!: Used Cusco EP91 Brake Master Cylinder Stopper (BMCS)

Price and price conditions: £42 incl. Delivery & Paypal

Pictures:

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------​

SOLD!: Used Racing Gear Organic 4E-FTE Clutch Disc

Price and price conditions: £ 42 + delivery (Incl. Paypal)

Pictures:

SOLD!: EP82 4E-FTE Pistons & Connecting Rods

Price and price conditions: £ 50 + 5% Paypal & delivery

Pictures:

For sale: EP82 4E-FTE Engine Block

Item Condition: Structurally good, aesthetically ugly

Extra Info:
Up for sale is my old engine block from a 1990 EP82 4E-FTE – not much to say other than it is pretty grimey, but the cylinders are in good shape aesthetically. Reason for sale is mentioned in the extra info for the Pistons & Rods

Comes complete with main bearing caps

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
- Courier: £???
- Collection (preferred): £nothing

SOLD!: EP82 4E-FTE Crankshaft

Pictures:

Contact Details: email me at headcharge7@hotmail.com or PM me here (I can PM a mobile number if required)

Just of note as well, the Bottom end MAY be sold outright, so it may be pulled from sale at my discretion, but please do let me know your interest! I also have a lot of ancillaries and other gubbins scattered about, so feel free to ask and I may have what you're looking for. Other than me ofcourse :wub:

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
Thankies sexy :eek:

As I've said - was a 80,000mi-ish 1990 EP82 4E-FTE, removed as it was burning oil, all cylinders were around 140psi bar one, no signs of bearing wear (apart from that one odd score), so presuming it was the rings (valve stem seals were replaced when the engine was installed 3 years ago by Toby's mechanic). Only thing is the parts are basically only slightly degreased from when they were removed, so please pardon the dirt! Really need to clear this out as the garage is packed with an explosion of Cynos entrails everywhere!

Also G5EGM, clear your PM inbox!

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Thankies sexy :eek:

As I've said - was a 80,000mi-ish 1990 EP82 4E-FTE, removed as it was burning oil, all cylinders were around 140psi bar one, no signs of bearing wear (apart from that one odd score), so presuming it was the rings (valve stem seals were replaced when the engine was installed 3 years ago by Toby's mechanic). Only thing is the parts are basically only slightly degreased from when they were removed, so please pardon the dirt!

Also G5EGM, clear your PM inbox!

By Kevin you'll mean then, if hes done it then hes done it properly thats for sure ;).

You need to show more of your bum over here babez, this is where the sex is at :kiss:

riko666

Member +
Indeed - sexy, bald Kevin, what a hunk he was :eek: - however, I'm keeping the head for the 5E.

Also, its too cold for secks all the way there, bring your buns down to Sunny/cloudy/rainy/typicalEnglishweather/cold Surrey :kiss:

riko666

Member +
One time offer - I'm willing to bring the engine up to Japfest (on the assumption I'm going), as long as a small deposit of intent is left!

riko666

Member +
Racing Gear Clutch disc SOLD!

Bump for the rest guys :) I may have my HRF PowerFC for EP82 with Apex-i 3Bar MAP Sensor and PowerFC Boost Controller kit for sale soon...maybe!