For sale: 5E-FHE Stuff (ACIS, Camshafts etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riko666

Member +
For sale: Pretty Stuff - 5E-FHE Components & Brand New Aasco 5E Flywheel

Just bought myself a 5E-FHE to start my project on and have several of the coveted items for sale as I'm either replacing them, or already have them:

SOLD: 5E-FHE ACIS intake manifold
Pictures:

SOLD: 5E-FHE Complete head w/ Hi-lift camshafts
Pictures:

SOLD: 5E-FHE Connecting Rods
Pictures:

For sale: 5E-FHE Stock flywheel
Item Condition: Excellent
Price and price conditions: £30 + 5% Paypal fees
Extra Info: Stock flywheel, ideal for anyone that wants to get the flywheel lightened and balanced, can add clutch for £15
Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £15 or collect

SOLD: BRAND NEW Aasco 5E Lightweight flywheel
Pictures:

Contact Details: PM, or email me at headcharge7@hotmail.com

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
Hey there Corey,

I'm willing to take offers - those are prices I've been buying/selling these parts at in the last few years so just going off of that

riko666

Member +
definitely, I had to get my FHE from Ireland...tried getting a couple in the UK, they wanted £850 delivered...ummm....no thanks....Only ones you can find in the UK nowadays are the Sera

riko666

Member +
thanks Eric, really need to plug up the hole in my wallet :(

I've also got other stuff like an EFi pipe, OEM BOV, a couple of other throttlebodies (I think 4E-FTE and 5E-FE), ummm, a couple of other tidbits too

sanchez

Member +
Enrico would the intake mani fit a 4e-fte buddy?
am looking to upgrade my mani but not sure on the options availiable.

Compare it with the 5efe from the paseo and the Tercel 5efhe.
When the runner goes open and the air circulation changes, so i think it would make allot of difference to the torque.
Right now i have two of these at home, one i gonna polish and the other would be lying in the garage for other app.
Dont know for sure how i gonna install the vacuum hoses. Mate a drawing and i wanna post it tonight to see of anyone knows how to install the other hoses! got 2 hoses not knowing how to connect to complete the vacuum path so the valve gonna work properly.

riko666

Member +
Bump for my return, and prices updated too for the cheap bums :p

Also, brand new Aasco 5E flywheel added (from a groupbuy I hosted, so, groupbuy price - roughly £80-£100 off retail)

Email preferrable as I'm not much of a forum cruiser

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Is the Aasco Flywheel like the 3E flywheel ie 212mm with 5E bolt hole pattern?

Or is it 200mm 5E patttern?

riko666

Member +
It's a 5E flywheel chap - the groupbuy was for 3E flywheels, but they mistakenly sent me a few 5E ones! If you want the 3E like in the groupbuy, then let me know and I'll see what I can do in the future as I'm intending on carrying out another

ruggiero06

Member +
i wonder how much shipping would be to the states on the acis manifold. shipping will be to las vegas nv, usa if u care to get a quote

Status
Not open for further replies.