For Sale: Brand New Aasco Lightweight 3e-te Flywheel (5e Fitment For 212mm Clutch)

riko666

Member +
For Sale: Brand New Aasco Lightweight 3e-te Flywheel (5e Fitment For 212mm 4E Clutch)

SOLD!: Aasco 3E-TE Lightweight Flywheel

Extra Info: For sale is a brand new Lightweight 3E-TE flywheel from Aasco which I brought in from a groupbuy I organised last year - this flywheel is a 5E Crank fitment, allowing for a 212mm 4E-FTE clutch to fit on it (as opposed to 200mm); the benefits of this is that with a larger clutch surface area, the 5E will therefore be able to have a greater clutch clamping area and therefore a higher clutch force threshold. Being about half the weight of stock (boxed it weighs 4.2kg, stock I think is around 8-9kg) as well, the flywheel will greatly increase engine response.

In the groupbuy I managed to get a sizeable discount, from the £307 of retail (without S&H and Import Duty etc) to about £237 (again, without S&H and Import Duty). The only reason for the sale is that I have decided to plump for a slightly special clutch kit for my 5E ^_^

Pictures:

Last edited: