For Sale: HRF EP82 PowerFC w/ 3Bar MAP Sensor & PowerFC Boost Controller Kit

riko666

Member +
For sale: HRF EP82 PowerFC w/ 3Bar MAP Sensor & PowerFC Boost Controller Kit

Item Condition: Used but in great condition

Price and price conditions: £950 ono. incl. delivery (+ 5% Paypal)

Extra Info: For sale is a quite simply extraordinary ECU setup, from the Starlet Experts, HRF. I purchased my ECU about 3 years ago for the princely sum of around £900 (gulp), complete with the Z32 AFM and Harness (which I have since sold), being mapped for the typical HRF Setup - 5E, TD05H-18G, 550cc injectors and so on. The ECU is currently setup up to run on the AFM setup, but a reset/re-toggling to MAP Sensor running will allow it to be used as normal. I have since also purchased an Apex-i 3Bar MAP Sensor along with a PowerFC Boost Controller Kit which includes the Solenoid and the loom kit (which was a right ordeal to buy and receive...), the whole lot owing me in the region of £1200.

Unfortunately, the Commanders don't seem to work with the HRF ECUs, so I couldn't switch the sensor mode myself and use the ECU - I am deliberating on getting the ECU fitted and switched on my car, and mapped for a CT9-motivated 4E-FTE as a base tune.

It pains me to do this as an insatiable label whore, but, my quest for being the ultimate brand slut as well as being in the endless pursuit of perfection seemingly knows no limits and in order to satisfy this need I have been looking to acquire an HKS FCon Pro setup, just having put a deposit on one. As such my lovely HRF Setup must part ways with me, as I'm a bum and have no money to purchase said forthcoming setup, and the my milkshake is bringing very few boys to the yard. I would be looking for offers very close to £1000 for the entire setup. I figure this is a reasonable ask, considering similar units that have gone for sale recently (*Cough*) without the ancillaries. I can probably buy back the AFM and Loom for around £70 as its with a friend. If to be split, pricing would be as follows:
- PowerFC ECU; £750 inclusive of delivery & Paypal
- Boost Controller Kit; £160 inclusive of delivery & Paypal
- MAP Sensor; £90 inclusive of delivery & Paypal

As with most of my sales, hugs and kisses will be offered too :wub:

Pictures:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
- 1st Class Recorded (1-2 day delivery): £included

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------​

eBay Link: Clicky

Contact Details: email me at headcharge7@hotmail.com or PM me here (I can PM a mobile number if required)

I also depart on holiday on the 9th so I would ideally prefer a quick sale if possible! Love and hugs x x

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
Thanks Michael, as I said, hate to sell it, used to cuddle to sleep with it and whisper sweet nothings into its port :(

Also to confirm, I can still obtain the Z32 AFM and Loom should someone wish to use it!

dac69er

Super Moderator
just out of interest how can you map this ecu? does the datalogit software communicate with it or does it just have to be the genuine apexi software?

riko666

Member +
Hey babe - I would check Datalogit, but I don't have it to try I'm afraid, though I'm led to believe that if a version of the PowerFC isn't supported by Datalogit, if you upload them some file of some description, they can actually implement it, or so a friend tells me

scot-ish

Member +
awesome piece of kit,

but do you realise youve priced it £2.50 cheaper to buy it all seperately.

riko666

Member +
Thankies :eek:

And sorted, now it's the other way around :p. I've got provisional buyers on the MAP Sensor and Boost Controller kit, so if anyone is looking for the PowerFC unit itself do let me know!

riko666

Member +
BUMP! I will now be parting out the items - the MAP Sensor is sold, the Boost Controller kit is pending, and I'm willing to take offers for the PowerFC. Please let me know before Friday otherwise any prospective purchase will need to wait till September! :eek: