foreign members behavior

Aga

Member +
okay, i'm pissed off.

its the third sale on a part that i have been first in line and started negotiations to buy it, and sellers are just too bored to go to the post office and send the items to me, and they decide to sell it locally instead.

IF YOU ARE BORED TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE GUYS, PLEASE SPECIFY IT ON YOUR THREAD, DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

i never complained about shipping costs either, whatever the seller quoted was fine with me.

what-everrrrr.... :mad:

affy

Lifer
arrggggg thats bad man

then they go and get your hopes high

you didnt even complain about shipping costs.............very rude and timewasting of them

now that is dam lazy lol dont blame you for being angry

gv1.3

Admin
guys sellers have the right to sell to who they like - there is no rule against it. If someone prefers not to sell to foreign buyer thats up to them. I understand it might piss you off but they havent ripped you off therefore the name and shame is not really appropriate as they havent actually done anything wrong.

affy

Lifer
imagine if you actually bought it and then they decided oh cant be asked lol, atleast you still have your money :)

thats like a feedback for you about the sellers before you even bought anything lol :)

FeNder

Member +
happened to me aswell , we're not discussing the buyers' freedom to sell to whoever they want , the point is " stating " that they will NOT post international , like some ebayers do , being specific makes life easier for everyone eh !