Forged 4E with GT28

Jack_ep82

Member +
After a while of searching around to find someone decent to map my EP82 on the emanage ultimate i was contacted by morph with details of his friend paul eggerton that has mapped a few starlets in the south. I got in contact with paul and arranged to meet him and take the car to the dyno at sumo power in rye last friday. Here is my spec and results :beer:

Engine spec
Ross racing 74.5mm forged pistons
Scat forged conrods
standard headwork and cams
standard head bolts
O.E bearings
Arp crank bolts
Athena 1.4mm head gasket
Wepr externally gated GT28Turbo kit
Tial external wastegate
Hks dump valve
Greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller set to 1.5bar
Greddy ultimate ecu
J.Performance FMIC
Civic Radiator
460cc Injectors
Walbro Fuel pump
Anti lift Kit
Exedy organic clutch
Custom side exit exhaust

at 1.5 bar we achieved 262.2bhp at the wheels so guessing around 310-315at the fly with 217.2torque was over the moon with the result and the car goes very very well :cool:, Big thanks to danturbo4311 who has helped me out so much to the get the car where it is now but dont come on here too much now due to having a bike lol and to morph for the contact to paul, and paul himself!. If your looking to get your starlet mapped in the south east i would definatly recommend paul,really top bloke and knows what hes doing which finding someone like him is becoming hard to find nowdays unfortunatly. if anyone would is interested in having theyre car mapped send me a pm and il shall give contact details for paul.

Thanks jack

Last edited:

Jack_ep82

Member +
jack_ep82

dyno picture not coming up for some reason???

weeJohn

Lifer
Thats a really good graph, torque levels out and stays there as power keeps climbing. Must be good mapping, pity you have to wait to 5K to get full boost but torque is good coming on boost so it might not feel that laggy.

Morph

Member +
Nice result jack glad it all went ok and lovely result. If anyone needs mapping assistance just drop me a pm and we can sort things out.

Jack_ep82

Member +
thanks morph couldnt be happier with the car, maybe some headwork in the future try and get the lag down a bit. but couldnt fault the map. pauls a top bloke :)

Morph

Member +
Def be worth doing that jack get the most from the turbo. Paul's a top guy know him for donkeys and can't fault his mapping I've used him for years on my own cars his own evo is absolutely mental and all his own work buddy.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
can vouch for paul an also morph, top guys an very helpfull. an as jack says in his first post, dan is also very helpful and has helped me out a fair few times over past 6 months.

look forward too 2012 an some more plans as me an morph have been discussing :)

great results aswel mate, need a shot in it lol :)

Morph

Member +
can vouch for paul an also morph, top guys an very helpfull. an as jack says in his first post, dan is also very helpful and has helped me out a fair few times over past 6 months.

look forward too 2012 an some more plans as me an morph have been discussing :)

great results aswel mate, need a shot in it lol :)

No problem dan always happy to help ill have a search for all those bits we discussed and get back to you tommorow.

@jack his evo is savage mate and not fully mapped yet should be on track next year all going well.