Front Hub Needed

Rizzy

Member +
Hi Ive Damaged The Bolts In My Hub, And Was Thinking Of Getting A New Hub, Which Cars In Uk Have Direct Replacemnet For A EP82 1994 Quadlamp?

Texx

Super Moderator
According to the EPC, as far as UK models go it's a Starlet only part. Any Starlet built after 01/1992 should have a compatible hub.

It'll be easier and cheaper for you to buy some new wheel studs and replace the damaged ones.

Rizzy

Member +
According to the EPC, as far as UK models go it's a Starlet only part. Any Starlet built after 01/1992 should have a compatible hub.

It'll be easier and cheaper for you to buy some new wheel studs and replace the damaged ones.
hmmm, i have already bought the wheel studs, is it a job i could do myself? or somet i shud get done at the garage?

Texx

Super Moderator
If you own a hammer and have a washer that'll fit over the studs, then there's no real reason why you couldn't change them yourself. This video clip gives the general idea, although an air gun is not a necessity it just makes the job a little easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJJ50yI9VLQ

It's advisable to install the wheel nuts onto all of the good studs before you start waving the hammer around, it'll protect the threads in the event of any bent banana arm moments.