Fto Turbo ------ eventually!

Sii

Member +
Pics of my FTO Turbo ... just for those that have seen me mention it ...

270bhp ,loud enough to deafen me and hard enough to rattle my teeth out.

Bought it as it is, people think "chav toss pot" then they hear it spool up, pop and it's gone!

The glanza is my daily commute slag, the FTO is my weekend toy

fto_turbo_project_048.jpg

fto_turbo_project_049.jpg

fto_turbo_project_050.jpg

fto_turbo_project_057.jpg

fto_turbo_project_058.jpg

fto_turbo_project_061.jpg

fto_turbo_project_062.jpg

fto_turbo_project_068.jpg

fto_turbo_project_069.jpg

fto_turbo_project_070.jpg

fto_turbo_project_072.jpg

fto_turbo_project_073.jpg

fto_turbo_project_076.jpg

fto_turbo_project_077.jpg

tom_hunt

Member +
I like that! But Im not feeling the two pieps out the back (each to there own)

Lovly colour!

I bet it dont stick around with that power? Whtas it like compared to the Starlet?

Tom

Sii

Member +
I bought it as is I'm not keen on the pipes ... but they do serve a purpose, nice and free breathing. It's quick as a NA car, however with the turbo it's 'ORSUM', it pulls like a train. Bit twitchy when putting the power down, but it stick to the road and goes like stink.

I surpirised a guy in a whale tail cossie who tried to understake and be a smart arse, didn't expect to see a pop, flames, spool up and 'poof' the FTO was gone.

Came past with a puzzled look, I left the BOV go off and he smiled ;)

Sii

Member +
Will put some engine bay shots up later ... very cheeky indeed.

More carbon, more bling ... more rediculous cramming of stuff into a small space.

cole

Member +
I bought it as is I'm not keen on the pipes ... but they do serve a purpose, nice and free breathing. It's quick as a NA car, however with the turbo it's 'ORSUM', it pulls like a train. Bit twitchy when putting the power down, but it stick to the road and goes like stink.

I surpirised a guy in a whale tail cossie who tried to understake and be a smart arse, didn't expect to see a pop, flames, spool up and 'poof' the FTO was gone.

Came past with a puzzled look, I left the BOV go off and he smiled ;)

Quality !

Sii

Member +
apologies, in the basement garage and on the garage laptop, covered in oil and donkies old. Use it for mapping .....

hence the typos ... fingers are cold and laptop is gash

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I quite like it, if I was you I'd put some stock rear lights on it and then if you can be arsed get rid of the two tone spray job. Nice weapon though. ;)

Sii

Member +
I quite like it, if I was you I'd put some stock rear lights on it and then if you can be arsed get rid of the two tone spray job. Nice weapon though. ;)

Those lights are worth £900, well that's what the last set sold for!

I bought it as is and have just been 'tootling' around in it, used it for my daily drive from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear to Harrogate where I'm working at the moment.

Nobody EVER spotted it on here OR on the FTOOC, strange isn't it.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Those lights are worth £900, well that's what the last set sold for!

I bought it as is and have just been 'tootling' around in it, used it for my daily drive from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear to Harrogate where I'm working at the moment.

Nobody EVER spotted it on here OR on the FTOOC, strange isn't it.

In that case I'd defianately be selling them!:rockon:

Sii

Member +
whats the spec then? :)

On the FTO?

well I could be here a long time ... trying to find the spec the original seller sent me ....

(off the top of my head)Supra turbo, larger injectors, stand alone ecu with incar adjustable tuning (no need for laptop), water cooling on front mount, frp, uprated pump, EBC, wide band AFR, about 30 gauges :), hang on ... will find the spec ...

Only running 7psi! anymore and the engine will go pop, so I may whack it up and then forge the broken ramins :) 15psi should be cheeky!