Gauge recommendations

Mental Mouse

Member +
Right chaps,
Few weeks ago I brought a hdi dual display boost gauge. The item never arrived and got shipped back to hong kong.
Since then I've read that there sh*t anyway so decided to sack it off and asked for my money back. Still looking for a gauge now and it's doing my head in trying to find one that's not going to let me down. Also struggling to find a good one with a white face.
Any suggestions??

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Im using Innovate & AEM. (fitting AEM tomorrow) Innovate are very good and the gauge is quality.

Defi's look good though

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
We have DSD & Xline in stock, both offer white face, just depends on budget on which one you fancy :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

dark_knight

Member +
Defi

i have a defi boost/vac gauge and you can't go wrong with them. depending on your budget, you can set up a list based on guys opinions here then make your choice.. :)

AdamB

Member +
I got Stri DSD series gauges, well built and look good too! But as said the likes of defi,racetech etc. Depends on your budget dude.

Rob H

Member +
I am using stack gauges there basically autometer gauges with a different name on them. I also have a blitz dc boost gauge that is brill but a bit steep in price tho.