gauging interest- Cork mini-meet!

GT_Irl

Member +
Provisonally the location for the meet will be the greyhound track back/lower car-park located off the Ballincollig-bypass road

Google image: http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/postcatcher.php?PostWizardFile=20091206085939-4b1be2fbaaafe4.64452652

Directions from Cork City: http://www.aaireland.ie/routes_beta/

Date: Sunday, 20th Deecmeber 2009

Time: 2pm

Messing of any kind will not be tolerated (ye know yourselves lads). This meet will represent the first of many Cork meets I hope, hence, why im keeping this one very simple in terms of location etc. As we have more meets we can experiment with the location a bit more. Friends of TGTT members are welcome, however, the member in question is responsible for their friends behaviour.

If anyone has some alternative locations for the meet please suggest them! Also, both the date and the time are provisional so please feel free to suggest alternative dates and times. Sundays seem to suit most memebers.

Last edited:

RS-Ronan

Member +
you already know i'm interested anyway!
i'm not too sure on a date but i'd say if we met up in Tesco's multi story car park in Douglas for a chat and and a few pics,then we could head for a spin from there or something?

GT_Irl

Member +
you already know i'm interested anyway!
i'm not too sure on a date but i'd say if we met up in Tesco's multi story car park in Douglas for a chat and and a few pics,then we could head for a spin from there or something?

I was thinking somewhere a bit quieter for the initial meet dude, like the kingsley hotel capark, and for a photoshoot I know a great spot literally just below the Iniscarra Dam, would be great to have the dam as a backdrop:) + some nice roads on the way out there:cool:

bumping this up! Come on guys....dont be shy!!!

starting an interest list:
(1) GT_Irl
(2) RS-Ronan
(3) Foggy

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
I was thinking somewhere a bit quieter for the initial meet dude, like the kingsley hotel capark, and for a photoshoot I know a great spot literally just below the Iniscarra Dam, would be great to have the dam as a backdrop:) + some nice roads on the way out there:cool:

bumping this up! Come on guys....dont be shy!!!

starting an interest list:
(1) GT_Irl
(2) RS-Ronan
(3) Foggy
(4)popsy

GT_Irl

Member +
weekends suit me, what dates we talking about?

Either just before Christmas or sometime after, whenever most people are free. Sunday the 20th or or sunday the 3rd?

@ Ronan, what time do you work mate?

(1) GT_Irl
(2) RS-Ronan
(3) Foggy
(4) popsy

GT_Irl

Member +
bump!

I see at least 10 gt's and glanzas everyday in Cork..we should be able to get at least 10 peoples at this!!

GT_Irl

Member +
(1) GT_Irl
(2) RS-Ronan
(3) Foggy
(4) popsy
(5) kieran
(6) Gedis

Nice one Kieran! Gedis, I fired your name down too. Any preferneces on dates and ideas for locations??..keep 'em coming guys!:kiss:

GT_Irl

Member +
(1) GT_Irl
(2) RS-Ronan
(3) Foggy
(4) popsy
(5) kieran
(6) Gedis
(7) ter ep91

add my cousins name also ter ep91

Done popsy!

i usually work 10am-4pm and 5pm-1am!
bit of a balls i know!!

Ouch dude! Is that all day on a Sunday? Like if we had it at 4pm, could you go in a tad late to your second job?

edit: Initial post updated

Last edited:

GT_Irl

Member +
(1) GT_Irl
(2) RS-Ronan
(3) Foggy
(4) popsy
(5) kieran
(6) Gedis
(7) ter ep91

Bump! Meet details updated!:) Spread the word guys and gals! Anymore takers???:)

gedis

Member +
:) Sweet! Lookin forward to finally seeing your monster V dude!:cool:

if its going to be running we can test it on the bypass :haha: , but i'll be taking it apart next weekend to get few bits fitted, and if its not back on the road by then i will have to take ep70 out

GT_Irl

Member +
if its going to be running we can test it on the bypass :haha: , but i'll be taking it apart next weekend to get few bits fitted, and if its not back on the road by then i will have to take ep70 out

:) No bother dude! Sure whatever you come in, it'l be good to have you there!

Update: Time is now 2pm as Kieran.s so rightly pointed out its getting dark around 4/5 atm!

toyotagt

Member +
good idea.. i would love to go to see other gt'z glanza'z but it be prob a bit far to go for a lil while and a small meet.. id prob go ta youghal:)