gearbox part no.s??

Paul-GlzV

Member +
i'm after part numbers for synchro's/bearing ect. for a gearbox complete overhaul as my 2/3/rev are doin my nut plus i've got a lsd for it to :rockon:

rep for all info

Paul-GlzV

Member +
i can't make head nor tail of toyodity half the time lol. an local toyota are cunt's without a part no. where gonna charge £300 for a 98' front bumper to a friend an appartently the can't supply them just primed :slap:

gglavin

Member +
i can't make head nor tail of toyodity half the time lol. an local toyota are cunt's without a part no. where gonna charge £300 for a 98' front bumper to a friend an appartently the can't supply them just primed :slap:

feckers, I rang Toyota in enniskillen, got 98/99 bumper for £107 ( non painted ) & they got me a price for syncros, I cant get in to toyodiy at work :( some one will get it for ya

Texx

Super Moderator
What parts are you looking for and has your car still got the original gearbox in it?

Paul-GlzV

Member +
fao. gglavin repped for effort cheers :beer:

it's a non-lsd c56 gearbox texx. well i've grindin in 2/3 and reverse so i'm thinkin doing all synchro's/bearing for peace of mind an a 1.5way lsd is goin in also so what ever other necessary parts needed?

Texx

Super Moderator
33367-12101 - 2nd gear synchro
33368-12082 - 3rd gear synchro
90368-38010 - Diff bearing (rear)
90366-38004 - Diff bearing (front)
90311-34016 - Driveshaft seal (front)
90311-34017 - Driveshaft seal (rear)

You may also need to replace the diff bearing shim washers, but without first installing the diff into the transmission case you won't know if or what thickness you'll need.

Personally I would strip and inspect the box first before making a shopping list.

Paul-GlzV

Member +
ur a gent texx thanks much appreciated will do i think i'm gettin anotha box with the diff i've bought but 2nd is def stuffed in it so will see how i get on :freddy:

GlanzaV196

Member +
are the c56 and c52 gearbox part numbers the same?how do you tell if its a c56 or c52?as my car has had its box changed to a oem lsd box when it was still in japan.

Thanks Gary