GFB G force 2 Electronic Boost Controller

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Hi All,

Ive emailed off to the HQ at GFB as I have a few Q's regarding there EBC, but also have a few Q's I think ya'll can help out on ;)

Ive just installed my new GFB G force 2, gone through all the settings etc to familiarise myself with it and im OK with this -

But - what should I do with my HKS actuator? Currently its set up to be at around 11/12PSI - should I leave it at that? or shuld I lower the PSI on it and let the EBC raise the PSI by itself?

2. My aftermarket gauge (half decent) is showing -15PSI on idle but the EBC is showing -22PSI? The new EBC is T-pieced off a vac line on the mani at the back (pic below)

Is this an ok place to take a vac line from? you can see a zip tie holing the line on. Its on a outlet between the two nuts in the pic. why is there such a big differnce in PSI at vac? on boost they read the same.???

Any help on the above would be a great help....Im new to EBC's and its a bit hard getting my head around everything this unit has to offer

Thanks

Mark:rockon:

Rev

Member +
Where it connects? eg my boost gauge is off ac idle up tube when the idle up turns on the boost gauge drops by 8 inHg.

Last edited: