girls

sx_turbo

Lifer
tell me about it, all the decent ones are taken.

and all thats left is the stuck up cow's who's shit does actually stink, and the ugly birds, that are saved for them friday/saturday nights when you've had wayyyy to much to drink. lol :p

on a more serious note, dont look for it dude, let it find you.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
why have girlfriends when you can have prostitutes..

there cheaper and wont give you shit!

and your always the boss unless you want them to be :D

sx_turbo

Lifer
what you going on about!?!?? i posted i liked sum1 and i still do its just abit hard work/awkward.

lol no need to get all defensive dude.

i just remember you posted a while ago about liking someone, and just thought id ask how you got on, with the whole situation.

im guessing not very well, sorry to here dude.

Gilly2006

Member +
lol no need to get all defensive dude.

i just remember you posted a while ago about liking someone, and just thought id ask how you got on, with the whole situation.

im guessing not very well, sorry to here dude.

no your allrite dude, not getting defensive, just having a laff! lol!
where just rly good mates but i don't know if she knows i like her ALOT. she gone on hol for 3 weeks so gona miss her abit to be honest.

sx_turbo

Lifer
no your allrite dude, not getting defensive, just having a laff! lol!
where just rly good mates but i don't know if she knows i like her ALOT. she gone on hol for 3 weeks so gona miss her abit to be honest.

ok cool.

but she wont know unless you say dude;)

if u leave it to long, she'll end up saying, "i just want to stay friends, i dont want to ruin the friendship that have"

Gilly2006

Member +
ok cool.

but she wont know unless you say dude;)

i know, but she is only young, and im still 18, i just wana get to know her more. its not always a wise thing telling some1 you like them without getting to know them. i just try and make her laff alot! 9/10 it works! :) im just a genuine lad who rly likes a girl! :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
i know, but she is only young, and im still 18, i just wana get to know her more. its not always a wise thing telling some1 you like them without getting to know them. i just try and make her laff alot! 9/10 it works! :) im just a genuine lad who rly likes a girl! :)

how long u been getting to know her? 2-3 months maybe longer maybe shorter?

sorry for all the q's, i've suddenly gone into agony uncle mode.

no need to reply dude :)

Gilly2006

Member +
how long u been getting to know her? 2-3 months maybe longer maybe shorter?

sorry for all the q's, i've suddenly gone into agony uncle mode.

no need to reply dude :)

nah its fine, iv known her since i can remember!! but in the past 2-3 months iv spent more time with her and just rly like her, ok she is quite abit younger than me but im her friend and wouldn't try anything. il be honest i can't think of anyone else id rather be with!! im just gona try my best and focus on the things i need 2.

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
nah its fine, iv known her since i can remember!! but in the past 2-3 months iv spent more time with her and just rly like her, ok she is quite abit younger than me but im her friend and wouldn't try anything. il be honest i can't think of anyone else id rather be with!! im just gona try my best and focus on the things i need 2.

Agree with Ricky on that bud. But for all you know aswell Gilly she could very well feel the same about you but doesnt want to approach you about it, but best of luck mate :)