glanza auto/manual ecu

i'm not sure it will work that way

i did a manual conversion to my originally auto glanza
NOW i can run both the manual ecu and auto ecu----note, they have somewhat different maps

i've been told it does not work the other way around----like how u plan to do it

maybe u will have to try it to find out exactly........might be a bit risky though

strangely, the pin diagrams for the both of them are quite close...iirc only 1 or 2 pins different

Last edited:

Paddy

Lifer
cheers rep added, i might be able to get hold of an automatic sard ecu, ive been after an aftermarket ecu for ages but are hard to find

yes hard to find but be patient and wait and you'll get one for sure ;), i was after one for ages only 2 months ago i found what i want!

D3N0

Member +

NOW i can run both the manual ecu and auto ecu----note, they have somewhat different maps

i've been told it does not work the other way around----like how u plan to do it

maybe u will have to try it to find out exactly........might be a bit risky though

strangely, the pin diagrams for the both of them are quite close...iirc only 1 or 2 pins different
Just to confirm that the automatic ecu can be used when converting from automatic transmition to manual transmition. As my ecu and wiring etc is Auto, but the transmision is manual.

dilshanprabasha

Fresh Recruit

Im currently running a A/T Ecu on my manual Glanza, is it possible to run on JAM M/T Ecu ?