glanza now td04'd and remapped 196.5 at the wheels and 234.4 at the fly

superspat

Member +
after having the ct9 power up, got a bit boad so went td04 and got the following mods
wepr td04 mani and down pipe
hks cat back enhaust
front mount filter,
tomie rrfpr
walbor 255 fuel pump
uprated leads
civic rad,
custom FMIC
mapped on emange blue
prob bits i missed but they are the main things

i wish it had done it before, car is now running 234.,4 bhp at the flywheel and 196.5 at the wheels and is a totaly differnt car, the power delivery is so smooth and just carrys on pulling and pulling

graph at the wheels
DSC_3873.jpg

when i get the proper dyno print outs though the post (printer had no ink) will post them up

AdamB

Member +
Good result buddy, it does look to be running a tad rich though? Or it could be my poor eyesight :haha:

superspat

Member +
cheers mate, am well happy with it.
yea the bloke tends to run on the side of caution, think its riches out to 10.5 at the end of rev range

superspat

Member +
it dose, make me quite annoyed with my self that didnt do it before, and the massive lag that people og on about is not bad and when it dose come on boost it puts a ct9 hybrid to shame

superspat

Member +
cheers guys, its a bit smoky when coming on boost and if hit the limiter but guessing that just the extra fuel as turbo is mint.
having issuse with traction tho, cant ge grip in 1st or 2nd and tyres just start smoking lol

superspat

Member +
Yea blackish grey, not to botherd about it tho as think it mite be partly down to tyres smoking aswell, got another td04 sat in garage for when I need it, but defo need a lsd now as gonna kill the tryes in a matter of months