glanza v on gran turismo 5

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
level 14 i think,but thats a rough guess
If i see another one ill get it and send it to you,add me
Dan_ep82

lingl9z

Member +
When I get a chance to go on you can have mine if you want? lol I'm sure another will be along shortly, + I prefer the EK9!

I HAVE 3 GLANZAS ON IT ONLY BECAUSE I OWN ONE lol

mate wait till you boys get on level b spec and leval 29 on a spec it goes up to level 40 its a joke im being put off it if you ask me level 26 is 4 hours long with a mazda mx5 doing 200 laps as you can get a minute a lap if your good lol

level 27 is 2 hours long
level 28 is 5 hours long

goes right up to 24 hour long races so thats what i cant see my self doing unless i leave the ps3 on all week lol and ive got the lemans diesel tunned to 1000 best handleing and fastest car on the game i think yes you might win the bulgati but its useless round corners no matter what camber you do lol

and also i havent done the nascar champ thats just impossible for me you have to keep tapping the throttle on every bend otherwise just spins out

fishman

Member +
Driving is cool, but what about shooting frenchmen!! Who swear at you in french when ya kill em, no amount of boost can beat that.lolssss

ep91face

Fresh Recruit
love to use it when i can have it up about 230bhp but top speed lets it down! love tinkering around with resprays, could put the photo shop request sections on forums to death if you could change the alloys and that