got pulled last night.....

alexgt

Member +
for no insurance last night but i have the cetificate at home and have been paying for it for two months, are there any websites i can put my reg in and see what i says??

sx_turbo

Lifer
i would also recomend speaking to your insurance company, and check that there are no mistakes with the reg plate thats on the car against the log book.

chances are the plates are right, but you do need to speak to the insurance company.

Dave.

Member +
I had the same a few years ago, right outside my house of all places. They followed me all the way through town, I parked up and got then then got hussled into the back of the van like a proper criminal lol.

I explained the insurance letter was in the stack of mail beside my front door (like 10 feet away) and they said, "don't worry, the computer isn't always right".

I got in and checked, and they had put the completely wrong plate on it! (K place on a 1994 car, when the plate was reg'd to a white pulsar lol)

It's a likely cause :)

Dave

jay-glanza-v

Fresh Recruit
i had the exact same problem mate, and the insurance company had the wrong reg on ther system so it was coming up as un insured, check with your compay first mate. hope ya get it sorted..

bucketep91

Member +
happened to me 2. the insurance company picked it up wrong instead of VRF they had VRS, even though i done it online and typed it properly

Glanza Gaz

Member +
Same happened to me. Useless bloody insurance phone operator put the wrong reg in even after Id corrected the idiot. Copper pulled me over, I explained Id only had the car a week n just got insured, so he politely gave me a producer, asked me about my car like what engine is it, how fast etc n let me on my way. later found out that the insurance company put the wrong letter in then they had the fucking cheek to charge me for correcting it!!!!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
mate i had it up a car meet once ghere was 200 cars there n they pickd on me , they had checkd there comp crap n said i wasn on my policy n they gt a lorry thing there to take to a yard place to hold it after bout 2 hours and alot of abuse from me an my mates a cso checkd it agen an they hadn put my reg in properly twats, i made them all apologise one after the other, if i was u id go down local bobby station and sort it cos the police can be arseholes if u get the wrng 1, good luck with it tho

Spoonz

Member +
thats cause quinn dont have it on there database but they know what it is this is what they told me anways