greddy emanage blue not working help please

ive just hard wired in the emanage blue how it said on the diagram and when i plug the ecu back in there are no lights on the emanage and also the car will not start until i disconnect the emanage. in the diagram it said connect the green wire to pin 4 and there are 2 green wires and also it says connect the dark blue wire into pin 14 and there isnt a dark blue wire. could anyone shed some light on this please

i can put pics up tomorrow. ive triple checked everything as it is in the diagram and it still doesnt work. theres no lights coming on at all

starbuck

Member +
Have u cut the right wires etc and spliced properly?

When u say unplug emanage and reconnect the ecu are you bridging the cut wires etc

ive done it how it says exactly in the diagram. it starts when the emanage is plugged in now but there just seems to be no power going to it

Rory

Lifer
If it starts with the emanage plugged in then it has to have power.
Did the emanage come off another starlet before or is it brand new?

starbuck

Member +
ive done it how it says exactly in the diagram. it starts when the emanage is plugged in now but there just seems to be no power going to it

ive just hard wired in the emanage blue how it said on the diagram and when i plug the ecu back in there are no lights on the emanage and also the car will not start until i disconnect the emanage.
You say above, the car starts with it in and before in the quote you said it doesn't start unless removed.....

So have you sorted that now then? So you're just worried about the emanage being powered?

One thing though, which i'm sure Rory is getting at, is that if the unit is off another car you shouldn't really be driving the car until its been mapped to yours. Even if it has had similar MODs. Although i'd be a hypocrite if i said that as i self installed mine but had to try and drive off boost for a week before finally being mapped.

Rory

Lifer
I know if the Emanage is new it has to be set for the 4e or it wont start, aye hook up to a lap top and set it in the menu.