GT rear wiper arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah the wiper arm. surprisingly hard to find considering most people seem to remove and discard it for "weight saving's" or "looks"
removing rear weight actually makes the car more dangerous, as most irish young people would have found out.

I was kindly gifted said wiper arm / motor / hardware i own, by a lad in sydney,

Also of note, the wiring harness for the rear motor assembly is also quite rare.
by sheer dumb luck i have a harness. however all the other bits were placed on the car again

i do wish you luck locating one :)

Mk1gtresto

Member +
I possibly do but can't promise mate. Pretty sure iv removed it in my youth and the one on my mk3 will be staying on. Will reply tomorrow

SKINY

Lifer
I've all the wiring here, the original bootlid is somewhere about ballymena but was stripped bare before I swapped it over to the mk1 lid and loom. Have a dose of moters to sort through too

I think it looks great,,, in my opinion it gives the car a more modern and stylish look...I'd rock that for sure

if required, does it wipe cleanly?

Jay

Admin
Only thing is that it's a proper cheapo - not even splined so you are depending on the nut staying tight. Still, comes with the blade and all I suppose!

SKINY

Lifer
Fuck knows, didn't respond to offer for it and other bits then it ended. It's just back up and I'm in again fslool

SKINY

Lifer
Won and payed for :)
Chickens are never counted until your pouring gravy on them tho lol
Grabbed a boot release cable too as mine refuses to open without someone pulling it while holding the lever up, fucking annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.