GT with tezza lights

Just spotted this still unsure what to think tbh.
20071017-35.jpg

20071017-36.jpg

20071017-37.jpg

turboloon

Member +
that loos like a peugot 106 rallye blue...and yes fiesta...looks shit imo...better to stay original,better resale value,and paint can hide a lot of sins...;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
it freshens up the front, and from the pics, looks like a reall well done job. it does look a bit too much like a fiesta/peugeot, but i quite like it!!!

Jay

Admin
Doesn't really flow with the lines, I'm a bit unsure on how else to describe it. There was a Rolla front ended V elsewhere too IIRC which gave me the same vibes.

Nice find though Corey, where in the hell did you find it?

triple j

Member +
Not nice, he wrecked the front of that starlet and wasted a shit load doing it, that would look 10 times better if he left the lights out.

Jay

Admin
That's the one I was thinking about Si, if anything those lights look a bit small compared to the wide-eyed GT above lol.

starletsy

Member +
That's the one I was thinking about Si, if anything those lights look a bit small compared to the wide-eyed GT above lol.

Thought it might be :) must admitt i like th look of that one looks very well done i think the grille helps which is what the blue one could do with.

Strange one alright isnt it. I found it while browsing japanese sites will try and get a link found some other weird and wonderful things too.