GTA4 Extra content download

L900CMC

Member +
Anyone heard anything about this? Ive searched the net but cant find much info, only that it has been confirmed for ps3 but delayed?

Rik

Member +
If you mean the lost and the damned then thats xbox exclusive, i can't see it coming out for ps3 anytime soon if at all because they paid quite a few million for it and also one more episode to come. There may be some additional content but nothing huge for ps3. They are planning on releasing a new gta anytime from november this year to october next year for consoles i think anyway.

monka

Member +
so, sony playstation, that basically launched gta (yes i know it was on pc) doesnt get the upgrade, fucking typical sony pricks

dantheman

Member +
i recently bought a ps3 and wish i bought one sooner.. 360 sucks cock comapared to the ps3 (and i got both) :p

Adam_Glanza

Member +
you may get a few extra downloaded missions, but from all that money youve been paying for x box live you could of bought about 10 other games :slap::slap:

CMR

Member +
Few missions, meh its nearly a new story. I'm still playing it at the moment, very fun online too

Xbox live, ebay £28 for 13 months.. 10 games for £28 eh? what like, lego wars, barbie horse riding etc... :p:p

dantheman

Member +
ps3 is free.. and a better unit. its just the games that let it down in the beginning, but now game makers are starting to make use of its capabilitys.. :cool:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
Few missions, meh its nearly a new story. I'm still playing it at the moment, very fun online too

Xbox live, ebay £28 for 13 months.. 10 games for £28 eh? what like, lego wars, barbie horse riding etc... :p:p

have you been peaking in my games draw!??! :holdit: :teach:

i didnt realise its like a new story i was told its like a few missions lol

Ian_w

Member +
Please guys.. its a pointless argument. There's going to be views either way. No one is right.

Apart from us xbox lads.. its the f**king bizzo!!! :]

CMR

Member +
Anyone want to play this or GTA 4 online? (360)

I usually end up playing with random tards so would be a laugh to have a good free roam game!