had a bump tonight :(

Dan3SGTE

Member +
well was cruising down the road near tthe town centre when some stupid b*****d decides it would be a good idea to slam his brake on and do a U-TURN where it clearly has a big sighn reading NO U-TURN!!! so i lock up and hit the back of him...

we pull up i get out the car saying why the F**K did you do a u-turn here can you not read!!?? he says ahh sorry mate, your right i was just looking for this place.... stupid buisness man in a TDI golf... anyway i notice a nosey C**T walk over to him and slip him his number and say "if you need a witness appeal let me know" .... i thought WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my damage is scuffy bumper which most will come out with T-cut, a cracked indicator and the top bit of the headlight has snapped.... hes got a little scratch and scuffy which t-cut again will sort out.....

Anyway ive been thinking im gona say to him if we can forget the insurance is its just my indicator... im not loosing my nearly "5" years NCB because i hit him up the arse and a witness decides to take his side...? what a load of shit this world is!! If only it was on camera that he was doing a U-turn, there isnt any proof... i cant afford to risk it...... even though he admitted he was wrong at the scene i know how these sly wankers like to change the story when it comes down to it......

NOT happy.... not having much luck with my car :(

jamesgtturbo

Member +
well was cruising down the road near tthe town centre when some stupid b*****d decides it would be a good idea to slam his brake on and do a U-TURN where it clearly has a big sighn reading NO U-TURN!!! so i lock up and hit the back of him...

we pull up i get out the car saying why the F**K did you do a u-turn here can you not read!!?? he says ahh sorry mate, your right i was just looking for this place.... stupid buisness man in a TDI golf... anyway i notice a nosey C**T walk over to him and slip him his number and say "if you need a witness appeal let me know" .... i thought WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my damage is scuffy bumper which most will come out with T-cut, a cracked indicator and the top bit of the headlight has snapped.... hes got a little scratch and scuffy which t-cut again will sort out.....

Anyway ive been thinking im gona say to him if we can forget the insurance is its just my indicator... im not loosing my nearly "5" years NCB because i hit him up the arse and a witness decides to take his side...? what a load of shit this world is!! If only it was on camera that he was doing a U-turn, there isnt any proof... i cant afford to risk it...... even though he admitted he was wrong at the scene i know how these sly wankers like to change the story when it comes down to it......

NOT happy.... not having much luck with my car :(

sorry to hear that mate it fucks you off when you work so hard too keep your car looking well and clean and then some twat who doesnt give a fuck about his car because its not his decided too do that

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i know mate.... i do wish people would pay more attention to the road and signs and have consideration towards others on the road as some people are unaware that they are sharing the roads and are not alone :homer:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
What an asshole witness!

tell me about it... think he had it in for me because i put my foot down before hand for a second and made a little noise... he was the driver behind me.... only god knows why he gave him the bloody appeal offer and not me considering he was blatenly doing wrong....

goldenvtr

Member +
Gutted mate:( seems to be quite a common thing with starlets rear ending people, hope it dont do it (touch wood).
Did you swap details or anything?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Gutted mate:( seems to be quite a common thing with starlets rear ending people, hope it dont do it (touch wood).
Did you swap details or anything?

wouldnt of happened if i had my Willwoods on :(

well i got his No Plate and we exchanged numbers..... he said he was gona call me tomorrow morning and talk then... im going to say to him if we can just leave it as damage is gona cost me like £20 odd for now.... and as it was his fuckin fault im hoping he has some decency..... we shall see soon... whatch the space with a really angry face :flame:

faisalgtturbo

Member +
not being funny but u defo need to cahnge tyres/wheels rims/alloys/

u cant expect to stop on those tyres 175'S....

on a more serious note that could have been a kid etc etc...

i dont the details to be fair....

if i were u i 'd tell him its costing u about 200 + quid to repair
tell him they are rare and getting parts is hard because yours is a limited edition.... etc

blag the b***** head i would. go to toyota for a qoute to repair it will be about 400 odd quid

faisal

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
not being funny but u defo need to cahnge tyres/wheels rims/alloys/

u cant expect to stop on those tyres 175'S....

on a more serious note that could have been a kid etc etc...

i dont the details to be fair....

if i were u i 'd tell him its costing u about 200 + quid to repair
tell him they are rare and getting parts is hard because yours is a limited edition.... etc

blag the b***** head i would. go to toyota for a qoute to repair it will be about 400 odd quid

faisal

In all fairness i think toyota put good enough brakes and tyres(not great but good enough) to deal with everyday driving,my brakes hold me up 100% percent for town driving and id say his car weighs fuk all more than mine so i'd say a few inches in difference.

Don't blag him though,just be decent but get a proper job done..there's enough people like that without another one...

scotty01

Member +
Unlucky but unfortunately you are in the wrong automatically as you hit him from behind,so in the eyes of the insurance/law you are not paying attention to the road ahead and will fall into the general publics view as being a boy racer. Not saying you are a boy racer but thats how it's taken by joe public.
Think it's about time you sorted at least the wheels and tyres for some sensible sized ones.

If it goes to insurance make sure you get a foto of the site especialy the no U turn sign.Hope its sorted soon for you.

Protect your no claims when renewing insurance. ;)

Last edited: