Happy Birthday Alan_d

I would like to say happy birthday to My Boyfriend Alan_d

He will probably kill me for putting thing up but i don't care as i think he should get as much attention even if he is a year older lol not telling his age tho!!!! Thats up to him lol

Anyway Happy Birthday Babe

Hope you have had a good day

xx Leanne xx :beer:

Jay

Admin
LMAO, he kept that one quiet!

Good on ya girl, cheers for the heads up. Without further ado...

HAPPY FECKIN BIRTHDAY ALAN!!

_42478587_fatherjack.jpg

hahaha Alan sitting behind me and aint allowed to see that to later lol

Real good one Jay had me nearly crying lol

alan_d

Lifer
OMG lol!
I only just twigged on to this lol! I thought id got away with it too :( lol
Well... another year closer to 30! I didnt think it was much to celebrate about lol. I had a great day in work, everywhere I went people kept moving a happy birthday banner so I couldnt escape it hehe

I got some great pressies, and even got some new games for my xbox 360 from leanne - Sega rally and Stuntman ignition - so ill no doubt get even older looking with my late night gaming antics!

we're all heading into Belfast on saturday night for a liver bashing at my mates club, if anyones in town theyre welcome along hehe!

Thanks again guys+gal! im very greatful for all your messages - its like a second party all in its own :)

@ Jay - wouldnt it be ace to spend a day with father Jack lol sleep,drink,eat and discuss the intricacies of feck, arse, wimmin, and gurls!

gv1.3

Admin
happy belated birthday dude... great to hear of someone older than me on here lol :)
hope you had a great one man.