Happy Friday!

gv1.3

Admin
Anybody got anything interesting going on this weekend? Long weekend in Ireland, lucky ducks.

I will be doing several loads of washing and then ironing... playa's lifestyle that I live y0!

Arnold

Lifer
It's supercar sunday at Goodwood, free entry so looking forward to that! FA cup final as well.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
finishing off the 98 splitter and bumper, hopefully get it fitted, refurb the intercooler core, and then hopefully get the td04 kit on :)

corofin12345

Member +
killarney rally of the lakes, booze and watch one of the best rallies ireland has to offer.. scenery is spectacular

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Chilled one for me. Im out tonight on the piss locally for a friends birthday. Probably go for a drive at somepoint in the GT over the weekend...glad we have Monday off !

H_D

Member +
Gotta wee water leak i need to fix...weld my manifold as its blowing like a bitch(bit pissed off with that as its barely been on my car for 18 months) few rattles here and there and its been idling a lil high recently so i need to cure that aswell, machine polish and give it good clean and if i find anything else that needs fixing i will do that aswell im gonna lock myself and camp in the garage for 2 days...lol

Jay

Admin
Coilovers into a RX8, engine out of a corolla, service lined up on the auto, never stops!

Galen

Lifer
Gonna head to Killarney tomorrow night and head out to get the Molls Gap stage sunday morning. Looking forward to getting the Glanza on some good driving roads.