Happy New year

SKINY

Lifer
Let's hope next 1 is better than this shitshow of a year has been lmfao
Have a good 1 folks whatever youse are up too, I'm not moving, chicken dinner then hit the Fosters and watch the Bellator VS Rizen later
:)

SKINY

Lifer
What's the plans for the new year then Folks ? Resolutions to be broke and all :)
I'm getting the mountain bike back out and throwing myself into my training.........

personally, i don't make specific "new year's" resolutions...i more so lean on the concept of continually trying to improve myself as i progress through life, making those resolutions/changes as required...so like our cars, continuous maintenance for me.

however, regardless of how you make those resolutions, i hope you all achieve your goals...and even if you don't at the first/second/nth attempt, keep trying to attain them.

the older i get, the more i realize that a happy/healthy life if not a given,, and let's keep it real too, knowing that some days will feel like pure bs,,, nonetheless, strive to be positive and enjoy a little of every day if you can with yourself, family, friends, those close to you..

here are some of the things i plan to do or continue doing---keep exercising, try to maintain/improve my nutrition, do some fine tuning on the car, undertake some home improvements if funds allow,

Last edited: