has anybody used these

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
Has anybody any experience with electronic cigs i hav tried quittin completly with the gum but for sumreason kept gettin an abcess in my gum so i hav decided to try the less polutant healthier route withthe electric cigs but jus wanted to see if anybody else tried them?

dark_knight

Member +
i have some spare ChrisStarlet lungs if you'll need. straight-swap. no mods. this will definitely get the craving gone. :) hehehe

Imo mate its watever works for each individual no matter what way u go you will always get cravings :( dam bein at house partys smoking thinkin i was cool at 16 haha

triple j

Member +
strange a mate handed me a electronic cig yesterday to try out, there worth a try u do get a good puff from them

Fizturbo

Member +
Am not a smoker but i bought a electronic filter type (rechargable) for my dad,you could buy different filter flavours for them and not to expensive,but the electronic liquid type is suppose to be better and lasts longer.

Last edited:

triple j

Member +
yeah it was the electronic liquid type that i checked out, u charge them and use replaceable flavoured liquid ends.

Jammy3990

Fresh Recruit
Ive got one mines a bud ecig which is rechargeable and the eliquid really good but i only use it when i cant smoke. but vanila flavor is to die for.