Having a change from the starlet so I bought this.

lukep

Member +
Well had enough of putting my money into the starlet and chucked in the towel. Decided I wanted a newer run about and found this.

265B70C9-3756-4C78-8DDB-BDB8ECB85E16-4635-000001A42631FDE6.jpg

4070CE5B-E408-4D92-997A-AADC33F68CF2-5091-000001DBDFE73483.jpg

907381E7-4E54-46AC-86EB-5CC132D28D28-5091-000001DBE4EDFAF6.jpg

I really like it, its nippy good on fuel and fun in the corners.

Comment welcome good or bad.

I'm 100% a yaris lover there great little cars my mum has a p2 d4d mpg is mental and its 40 a year tax :)and my wife has a 1litre p1 that we fitted the full tsport kit inc wheels tte lowering springs and tail box it looks mint ! And handles great
I think it's the only 4door t sport iv seen ;)
Take it ur's is a 1.5 ?

lukep

Member +
Yeh 1.5 vvti T sport with VITZ RS grill and front lip, I want the p2 rear bumper now think it looks well better. Came with coilovers, HKS silent Exhaust and 16" Rota grid fighters as the main mods.

Yeh 1.5 vvti T sport with VITZ RS grill and front lip, I want the p2 rear bumper now think it looks well better. Came with coilovers, HKS silent Exhaust and 16" Rota grid fighters as the main mods.

Me 2 but they make big money and are never complete :(
I got my hole p1 kit for £100 from my local scrappy
Grill with badge
Tte spoiler
Front and rear bumpers Complete with lights
Skirts
Wheels
100% Bargin :)

So what's the plans supercharger ? Turbo or throttle body's :)

lukep

Member +
Wow that is a bargin, you practically robbed that guy.

I'm thinking ITB first off see what it's like, itll let me get to know the engine alitalia and will be quite a simple mod.

Then try find a hens tooth...... I mean a supercharger for it, lookin at it I might have to go custom as 3k from RHD plus import tax :(

Need to find myself some throttle body's now and a donor inlet mani for the mockup.

Keenoep82

Fresh Recruit
Wow that is a bargin, you practically robbed that guy.

I'm thinking ITB first off see what it's like, itll let me get to know the engine alitalia and will be quite a simple mod.

Then try find a hens tooth...... I mean a supercharger for it, lookin at it I might have to go custom as 3k from RHD plus import tax :(

Need to find myself some throttle body's now and a donor inlet mani for the mockup.

Do the likes of Rotex or Greddy not make an off the shelf kit for them?

Actually love my t-sport :) Spotted that 1 a few days ago, mainly for the HKS silent,if you ever want to get rid of it PM me first :)

Only way you'll get decent power out a yaris is to drop an FTE in there. Researched alot about it and defo the path i'll take eventually.Would only be a touch dearer that ITB aswell, yet endless potential :)

Theres some good info on YCUK, just need to bypass all the 12 year olds lol.

lukep

Member +
Actually love my t-sport :) Spotted that 1 a few days ago, mainly for the HKS silent,if you ever want to get rid of it PM me first :)

Only way you'll get decent power out a yaris is to drop an FTE in there. Researched alot about it and defo the path i'll take eventually.Would only be a touch dearer that ITB aswell, yet endless potential :)

Theres some good info on YCUK, just need to bypass all the 12 year olds lol.

:lol:

Yeh I'm I'm there and seen the red supercharged one on there. I'm not after rip you face off power if I was TBH I'd get a EVO VI and go all out. At the end of the day it's only a yaris and that's all it's ever going to be, but they are fun and are nice cars and I really like it. Everyone keeps saying I'll miss the starlet and I honestly don't think I will but only time will tell.