Hesitating

Rickyt

Member +
Any help would be great on wat to try wen i go to Jay's for trial and error session. heres the prob- wen acceleratin the car hesitates(really chugs) only wen floorin it or high gear low revs worse wen engine is warm, self test dtc 12 so is ignition related. Plugs have be replaced, another member has same prob and replaced plugs, leads and dizzy cap still the same. im mayb thinkn the amplifier or poss throttle pos sensor? is the amp wat the coil lead comes from to the dizzy cap? any help would would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

silverGtstu.

Member +
ref hessitating.

hey am the other member with this prob, now ive tried today a distributor, distributor cap, rotor arm, plug leads , and plugs. so running out of ides- guessing it is on the ig side so might try a coil or igniter next =, what a stress lol,GOT ANY IDEAS?

G6Turbo

Member +
i am having the same problem lately, i am going to change the rotorarm, dizzycap, plugs and see were it is at then. Maybe the connections of the igniter are coroded or something. maybe i am going to change the igniter aswel if this all not works

Rickyt

Member +
dont worry m8 we will get it ,down next sat to Jay's and hope to hav it sorted,wil keep ya posted!

Rickyt

Member +
Got ma car runnin back to normal mow took me solid 30mins cleanin down the dizzy cap rotor arm etc then went 4 drive runnin ok and not hesitating, hope it stays like that:)