Hey Im New

Hey

Im New to this site!

Dont really know how to use it but im sure the husband will guide me threw :) (alan_d)

Just thought id come in here n say hello to everyone.

Haven't got a glanza yet! and i say YET. Just bought myself a new fiesta 30th anniversary one but i shall have a glanza someday if alan has anythin to do with it! Isn't that right dear?? lol

so anyway im leanne i work in insurance so any insurance questions just ask away :)

alan_d

Lifer
hey Mrs!

Welcome on board TGTT, word of warning guys, not a word of mention about my starlet purchases in threads near Leanne, she has a deadly nipple twisting grip that ive fallen victim of more than once!

Jay, Chris etc may remember her from the track day, btw, her friend is single so if you guys are lookin hooked up Leanne is the one to be talkin to lol

anyhow, heres a few pics of her new wagon, which as much as it pained me to admit, I loved the drive for a Ford lol!

go easy on her till I get her in a Glanza!

781260146a6732165555l.jpg

781260146a6732165649l.jpg

yes just remember dear uve to take me on holiday this year! as last year u bought CARS!!! hopefully this year u've changed (huh) who am i kiddin lol xo

Jay

Admin
Hello stranger. He is barred from stupidly excessive purchases from the Jay's Garage forum. You both deserve a holiday so I'll try to keep him in check. ;)

The R plate is because I have only passed my test under a year!

Hey Jay

Thank you for supporting me on that one! altho i dont think he tells me the truth on how much he spends on cars lol maybe thats what you men do but not this time!! :)

Same to you trevor thanks.

he has had 6 cars in the passed year ive been going out with him so hopefully now hes back to starlets that will be the end of it lol (heres hoping) :p

Last edited:

B499Y

Member +
Hi and welcome to TGTT, Me neighbour has just bought one of them limited adition fiesta's but in the lime green, seem ok.