hit 1.7bars stock int, Help needed...

mudi

Member +
:confused:So got me glanza mapped on avgas on emanage , runing an EWG zisco tdo4 kit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdifEKEClUc

so she ran good for 3-4 weeks a strong 1.1bars all day but then last week noticed the guage go all the way to 1.7 bars :confused::confused: then just to confirm did another 3rd gear pull stayed at 1.1bars then suddenly to 1.7bars. let of went slowly parked her. no sound of knock though. still worried though.

Can this be that the external wastegate jammed up or something??

dark_knight

Member +
Worrisome Worrier

Hehehe.. I'd be more worried about how long you stayed at 1.7bar.. & yes, check your EWG air lines and the gate itself too. I know the feeling, but if you haven't had pans clattering under your bay then I wouldn't worry too much.. :eek:
Check if your oil has started turning into mayo.. in case you had head-lift.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Hehehe.. I'd be more worried about how long you stayed at 1.7bar.. & yes, check your EWG air lines and the gate itself too. I know the feeling, but if you haven't had pans clattering under your bay then I wouldn't worry too much.. :eek:
Check if your oil has started turning into mayo.. in case you had head-lift.

if he didnt blow coolant out then i doubt he got any head lift. a short blast of 1.7 bar will probably be ok. if it sounds ok then i wouldnt worry too much.

are you running straight off the ewg or do you have any other kind of boost controller, either mechanical or electrical?

mudi

Member +
dark_knight I really have no idea how long it boosted 1.7 , could be i noticed earlier or later :-/.

dac69er Running a Manual/Mechanical Boost Controller.