Hks Fcd

PelvisGt

Member +
..i dunno if this is the right section for this :s. I think my cars running 1 bar boost and i was told i could turn it down with this control which i have in my starlet. On the little control in the dash its got a dial kinda thing from 1-12 and its currently on 1 so what does that mean and if you know what should i turn it too?
<<dumbass lol thanks :)

Nwimie

Member +
it wont adjust your boost atal mate only the level at which your fuel cut will kick in.

1 seems pretty low.

mines on 12 lol.

if your running 1 bar i would have thought you would have hit fuel cut by now.(car jerks,hesistates) when boosting high.

PelvisGt

Member +
I just went and looked at it and its on 7, i must have not looked too close lol, Think im gonna just have to get a boost control to figure out if its accutly running 1 bar or something esle :gt-smilie:
P.s BRISTOL !

C

CaL

mate i take it you bought that mint advance off piston heads?one for £3k?with the fcd on the dash?

Spoonz

Member +
I just went and looked at it and its on 7, i must have not looked too close lol, Think im gonna just have to get a boost control to figure out if its accutly running 1 bar or something esle :gt-smilie:
P.s BRISTOL !

bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle

Nwimie

Member +
yes mate get a boost gauge so you can see what it is running and take it from there :ep91: BRISTOLLLLL

lol

starbogt

Member +
actuator is on the turbo, setting 7 on the fcd is about right for running a bar mine is set either 7 or 8 for 1 bar..