Hks Ssqv dump valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Trader
Hi guys, I've got a HKS SSQV for sale.

For sale: HKS SSQV

Item Condition: Used but good.

Price and price conditions: £115 delivered plus 4% Paypal if you prefer to pay that way.

Extra Info: I've not seen one of these come up for a while so I'm not expecting it to hang around for very long. This is still my favourite BOV available and there is no mistaking it's very distinctive "Chirp". All I can say is hurry up before I change my mind and stick it on the Evo :haha:

Pictures:

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

Contact Details: Send me a PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included in the price which will go out first class recorded delivery with a tracking number. I will post it internationally as well but obviously that will cost extra.

If you have any questions guys, please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Rick

milloman

Member +
Dump valvin' hell mate! (lol!) you seem to have loads of awesome ones!! Looks mint & free bump! (PS. recieved mine yest MANY THANKS :D )

:)

durmz

Member +
if youve still got this at the end of next week, hopefully, ile have some funds lol but good luck with sale anyways, i want one lol

Rick

Trader
Dump valvin' hell mate! (lol!) you seem to have loads of awesome ones!! Looks mint & free bump! (PS. recieved mine yest MANY THANKS :D )

:)

Top stuff fella, I'm glad you like it although I'm disappointed that it didn't arrive the next day. Trust me, you have no idea what I had to go through to escape work for a while to be able to post it off LOL!!!

milloman

Member +
Lol!! well on behalf of royal gash mail, sorry!! But i'm really pleased with it, just need to order the fitting flange now and i'll get it on next week and put a vid up of it :D

Top sella!!

Rick

Trader
No mate but if you do a google search the going rate for them is about £15. Don't pay the £25 they are asking on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.