Member +
For sale:
Hybrid CT9 Turbo (make unknown)
WEPR External Wastegate Manifold
WEPR De-Cat Pipe with screamer attached
WEPR oil feed
Black Tial Wastegate

Item Condition:

Turbo overhauled by Turbo Repairs UK less than 500 miles ago (Invoice included in sale)

WEPR Kit has also done less than 500 miles.
Scratching to top of Tial wastegate where it has touched the radiator mount I made.

The internal wastegate has not been welded shut so turbo can be used without the external wastegate setup.
Turbo to intercooler outlet has been rotated to point down for a shorter intercooler pipe route, but still retains the standard intercooler pipe fitting.

Kit is still fitted to the car so will be removed once someone shows interest. I am not in a rush to sell as the car is going to be off the road for a while.

Price and price conditions:

£800 cash or cheque (not including delivery, see below)
Kit will be handed over once cheque has cleared

Pictures:
DSCF1318.jpg

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1324.jpg

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1322.jpg

Contact Details:
u2u on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
u2u and we can arrange the best delivery. If close to the Midlands I could drop it off for some diesel money.

Streetech

Member +
im not doubting you mate but could you get some pics of the turbo it looks like a stock ct9

At the moment I cant as its still fitted to the car, if people are unsure they can speak to GTDan or Nick@ Tuning Developments who will confirm its a Hybrid.
GTDan used to own it and he had it refurbed before we fitted it to my car, and Nick did the mapping.

Pete

Streetech

Member +
wot power did it make pete ?

I never had it RR'd so dont know mate. As for how it felt, I beat a Forged TD04 GT at my last race as well as some GT4's and a mk1 supercharged mr2.

The only reason I am selling is I have new plans for next season but I cant say what yet. ;)

EvilKnievel

Member +
awesum piece of kit, would take it but the transport will prob cost a heap and it might not even get here.

good luck with the sale and new project

whiteglanzav

Member +
I never had it RR'd so dont know mate. As for how it felt, I beat a Forged TD04 GT at my last race as well as some GT4's and a mk1 supercharged mr2.

The only reason I am selling is I have new plans for next season but I cant say what yet. ;)

sounds kool man !!

Streetech

Member +
At this stage I am not looking to sell stuff separately. I have had plenty of interest in the whole kit and I have given one member first dibs. If they all fall through I might decide to split.

Thank you for all the u2u's tho. I will let you guys know what's happening.

Pete