I am getting drunk!!

squeekyduck

Member +
Just to let you all that i am fed up of work and studying so i am having a night off and going to the off licence when i finish work in 5 mins!!! Enjoy yeer weekend :D

Craig_GT

Lifer
lmao lucky c*nt!! i dont finish untill 5:15pm... goin to the pub with the GF though later which should be a laugh. wish i could start right now though! :p

sx_turbo

Lifer
I'm in work until 5:15 too, then I'm working in the pub at 6:30 :(

second jobs are a crock of shit i deliver chinese twice a week and i hate, i only do it to keep my bloody car on the road grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(i use the work van though, the starbo would probably break)

stuart

Member +
I don't finish till 5, then an hours drive home, then I think I'll get a few beers in and hit the xbox live hardcore, cheaper than out on the razz as I'm skint! :eek:

dan

Member +
finnish at 5 then gotta sit in traffic for an hour, then take the dog out for an hour then cook tea.. i aint gunna relax till gone 7 :( then got a few mates comin round on some xbox then BB eviction night haha (yes im sad and need help)

Roll on back holiday weekend whoooo

Monkfish

Member +
second jobs are a crock of shit i deliver chinese twice a week and i hate, i only do it to keep my bloody car on the road grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(i use the work van though, the starbo would probably break)

Same here, the extra cash is to keep me from abusing my overdraft too much.

I'm getting a payrise in 3 months from 12k to 15k, so that should help out somewhat.

I hate the last 15 mins... they always drag in!!!!! :(

Yeh, drags like hell. :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
I'm getting a payrise in 3 months from 12k to 15k, so that should help out somewhat.

i thought the same mate as i recently had exactly the same pay rise but by the taxman took his cut i ended up with an extra £50 per month. what a c*nt.

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
i thought the same mate as i recently had exactly the same pay rise but by the taxman took his cut i ended up with an extra £50 per month. what a c*nt.

my pay is due to go up from 12514 to 12914 in november, however with the extra hours I do now and then before tax I normally take about 20k a year lol :O but then tax brings that down a fair chunk :(

Monkfish

Member +

What?! Did your tax code change or something? I don't know how they can justify taxing you £180/month extra on an increase of £230/month :mad:

sx_turbo

Lifer
yep tax code changed aswell, it was a right kick in the balls i now take home 1k per month, utter shite mate. i was hoping to give up the second job with the payrise but it didnt work out :(