i have finally bought a power fc!!!!

dac69er

Super Moderator
ive gone and done it. i have bought myself a power fc and commander. cant believe i went through with it as its alot of money! anyway ill let you all know how i get on as i need to do a few more mods first before mapping.

so excited. :gt-smilie:

A

Animal GT

wer did ya get it mate??how much??am lookin for 1 also.;)cheers

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ive not heard great things about them from a few people.............

just saying what ive heard.... but good luck with it..............

99glanzav

Banned
good man,you will break near even by selling your jam to someone who will pay silly money for it

you will notice a big difference over the jam when pfc is mapped

starlet3sgte----?explain.....

Dane_Bristol

Member +
ive not heard great things about them from a few people.............

just saying what ive heard.... but good luck with it..............

Tell me have you ever owned one mate, can you speak from experience of owning one ? If you use a reputable tunner of the Power FC like i am the POWER FC comes out with some mint figures.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
whooow........

people i never said i had any experience with it or even i never said they "were not good" ... I said ive "heard" not great things from a few people....

basically that they dont give out all that good results, arent that accurate.......

just what ive heard from peoples experiences..... if you guys have proved good results then sweet as...............

99glanzav

Banned
whooow........

people i never said i had any experience with it or even i never said they "were not good" ... I said ive "heard" not great things from a few people....

basically that they dont give out all that good results, arent that accurate.......

just what ive heard from peoples experiences..... if you guys have proved good results then sweet as...............

you cant talk badly of a power fc when you never used one!!as for these things you have ''heard'' its obviously down to bad tuning and not the ecu...or elso people running on basemaps and not properly tuned....

azerty

Supermoderator
any standalone ECU would have bad reputation if ended in wrong hands ;)

[edit] and yeah, power FC is made by Apexi

but it is true that there are better standalone than Power FC, it really depends on your needs...
I wouldn't fit a microtech on a road legal car thought... my opinion...

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
you cant talk badly of a power fc when you never used one!!as for these things you have ''heard'' its obviously down to bad tuning and not the ecu...or elso people running on basemaps and not properly tuned....

For fuck sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never said they were bad......... i said thats what ive been told... not speakin badly of them..........

dan_ep82

Member +
mate i didnt mean it like that at all.............

i was just saying what ive heard.... for the price ive heard you could get better......... like an apexi... microtech etc....

this is what ive been told by a few otheres........

isn't the power fc made by apexi?

99glanzav

Banned
For fuck sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never said they were bad......... i said thats what ive been told... not speakin badly of them..........
calm down lass,you said you havent heard great things about them,and then you cant back up what you said....

lol at danep82....yes they are,thats a strange one...

ann_kelvin

Member +
Good find dac69er !!
u must be very excited to get it fitted and mapped. lol
Mine is still sitting in box waiting for me to get all others parts lol
anyway keep us update !