Impreza p1 progress !!!!

KrissyB

Member +
Just a quick update on what I have been upto since breaking my Starlet.

I bought a P1 WR which is a limited, limited version if that makes sense basically the P1 was a run of 1000 cars and the WR was the add on pack for the P1 of which only a handful of were made.

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

I haven't driven it at all really but have been buying some bits over winter I thought I'd stick up some pictures of what I have purchased so far.

Roger Clarke Stainless Headers Ceramically Coated
DSC04072.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

Roger Clarke Up-pipe Ceramically Coated

DSC04074.jpg

Private Plate

DSC04075.jpg

Superpro Bushes courtesy of Sumo Dan (every single bush for the rear end of the Scoob)

DSC04076.jpg

DSC04077.jpg

Zinc coated engine bay bolts, every single nut and bolt.

DSC04078.jpg

Service items

DSC04079.jpg

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04082.jpg

Cosworth baffle plate

DSC04083.jpg

DSC04084.jpg

DSC04085.jpg

DSC04086.jpg

DSC04087.jpg

How engine bay looks now before some ocd magic.

DSC04062.jpg

DSC04066.jpg

DSC04067.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

I will get some pics of the exterior as I have also ordered a FMIC ready for my Simtek with L/C and A/L.

I'll get a garage up and keep you guys upto date, but alot is going on with her.:rockon:

Cheers Kris

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
looks amazing mate love it! u got any big plans for it like the starlet!?

Cheers matey, basically I'm kinda keeping it as an ornament at the moment , lots going on in the next few weeks to get it how I want it. Then a huge Eurotrip in september and back off the road for the big forged build come winter but I'm hopefully going for something around the 500whp mark to keep it fun but useable.

churcherj

Member +
Cheers matey, basically I'm kinda keeping it as an ornament at the moment , lots going on in the next few weeks to get it how I want it. Then a huge Eurotrip in september and back off the road for the big forged build come winter but I'm hopefully going for something around the 500whp mark to keep it fun but useable.

500whp! will be rapid, dont the subarus take alot of time/money to get high power from them? my mates got an older one which he has forged etc and running around 400bhp and similar torque. to say it shifts is an under statement!

KrissyB

Member +
@ Derek- Un-equal chap I had to keep that flat 4 noise mate

@ Churcherj- Around 500whp but we will see she's 350atm and is a handful, as soon as it's Closed deck and forged then power figures are much easier.

@Danb87- don't hate appreciate.

churcherj

Member +
@ Derek- Un-equal chap I had to keep that flat 4 noise mate

@ Churcherj- Around 500whp but we will see she's 350atm and is a handful, as soon as it's Closed deck and forged then power figures are much easier.

@Danb87- don't hate appreciate.

bet its still a nice drive at 350! power planted i bet....

KrissyB

Member +
Yeah its good fun the back steps out nicely with the confidence that the 4wd system will do what it was designed to do and make me look like a rally driver rather than what I am ( a numpty lol) It's good fun totally different to the Starlet

always liked the p1 and u managed to find a ultra rare verson :) a classic shape scooby sti was my first taste of 4wd jap power and i loved it and never looked back.
good luck with the build and enjoy

sx_turbo

Lifer
awsome, looks lovely krissy,

only thing i hate about subaru's is the engine bays, no matter what u try it always looks messy :(