Info on this gt please

Bazza

Member +
I'm looking at buying another ep hopefully. I just can't bloody stay away from these little bleeders!! Lol

If....infact when I get my next ep that will be number 5 :D

Looking at this gt but I'm bit worried at how cheap it is, have spoken to the lad he states it's all as he says and everything is running 100% and fine.

http://mobile.pistonheads.com/sales/2413786.htm

Any info would be great

Thanks Baz

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
id ask if hes running a rrfpr and were was it setup tbh with the standard ecu
as he says it done some santa pod runs

Bazza

Member +
I asked where all work was done he said owner before had it all done in Kent but didn't know where. I think it's just too cheap for what it is. What's the saying. You get what you pay for!! So that's my worry!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
I asked where all work was done he said owner before had it all done in Kent but didn't know where. I think it's just too cheap for what it is. What's the saying. You get what you pay for!! So that's my worry!

Well it'd be safe enough running .6bar as long as he wasnt running it hard and boosting too often.

At a wild guess id say the santa pod runs were a factor of his new engine.

No harm having a look though,just do a comp test imo.

Bazza

Member +
He also said that the turbo is running 1 bar. I asked if he has uprated actuator but he didn't reply. :(

I have said I'll go have a look next weekend if he still has it

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
He also said that the turbo is running 1 bar. I asked if he has uprated actuator but he didn't reply. :(

I have said I'll go have a look next weekend if he still has it
The TD04's come with stock adjustable actuators :)

davehart

Member +
If he bought that Blitz FMIC new for £220 it must have been from the back of a lorry :)

I'd have a nosey around it and see how its running before considering buying.

was looking at this car myself , does seem a bit to cheap , but yet again he could just not hav money or time to fin of the project, i think even if its a bad 1 ,im sure u could sell the parts and make way over the 2k back with the alloys tdo4 kit ect

Bazza

Member +
Right I've been told to stay as far away as poss from this gt. So that's what I'm doing.

Bit of a shame really looks quite tidy in pics. The search goes on at least can save more money up and get a proper decent spec'd ep now tho :)

malcolmgt

Member +
Right I've been told to stay as far away as poss from this gt. So that's what I'm doing.

Bit of a shame really looks quite tidy in pics. The search goes on at least can save more money up and get a proper decent spec'd ep now tho :)

bit of info for any other members just so they know?

Bazza

Member +
Just someone in the know, I wasn't told anything just that it's a bit dodgy and to stay clear. This person is well respected on here so I'm going to listen

Brad_L

Member +
im sure there was a member on here who went to look at the car and the slam panel was cut in half for the external wastegate.

malcolmgt

Member +
im sure there was a member on here who went to look at the car and the slam panel was cut in half for the external wastegate.

its not the same one KTL went to look at?
wastegate welded on wrong, turbo stoeln from tm developments etc.

lleey2k4

Member +
Bazza mine will be for sale in a pretty standard state quite soon mate if you want to buy 1 which needs a tad little bit of tlc to body work, been looked after as much as i can. This is the 1st winter it's seen in this country but i will clean all the underneath up and stick a full MOT on when i sell it.

richglanzav

Member +
i was gna post up summit bout this this morning...but i cud be wrong here but that car seems dodgy as fuck...im sure theres some other starlets from that same dude on pistonheads with different excuses for selling and different locations?!

Bazza

Member +
As Malcolm said turbo kit was stolen from tm developments and it's suppost to be a right dog!!

Tbf Lee I'm after something that's all done and doesn't need much modding done to it because I haven't got the time with how work is at the minute :)