Injector O-Ring

riko666

Member +
As the title says, I need one Fuel Injector asap please, anyone have one please let me know when possible, thanks

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Theres a Toyota in Stafford lol, I'll be there at the weekend if you want me to get you one?

sx_turbo

Lifer
only toyota im afraid mate, phone them up as some dealers (most) do deliver, and you just pay cash when it gets to your door.

goldenvtr

Member +
hmm, meh, will give it a go...but it does my "impatient princessness" no good :(

bnq or halfrauds sell orings in a random sise selection, there exactly the same thing, unless your talking about the thicker bottom seal that sits on the block side

riko666

Member +
as sod's law would have it, yes, I need the bottom seal...and again, no car :( and don't want to be driven by or drive my mum's/sister's car, they're embarrassing

riko666

Member +
I think it may be something to do with the Voodoo doll with my picture on it my ex-girlfriend keeps...

goldenvtr

Member +
lol gutted, yea thats a toyota job then wouldnt want to risk trying to match up the bottom one. whats the storey you fitting new injectors?

riko666

Member +
nah, my rough idling issue - tried removing injectors and giving them a clean, a lot of moisture in the spark plug tubes though, could be the culprit...i'm hoping

riko666

Member +
i think I lost it...it's just not...there! I'm hoping it didn't come off when I removed the fuel rail ages back :eek:

goldenvtr

Member +
lol funng you should say this as i was fitting some injjectors for someone the other day and one just dissapeard! but as he had new injectors we had a spare:p

goldenvtr

Member +
Actually, ive just realized my 5e has some injectors on it still and they will be the same.
Whats your offer :p?