intercooler problem

016danza

Member +
Good evening every one
i have fitted my hdi fmic and i have seemed to have lost 0.2 bar boost on high boost only but have gained 0.1 bar at low any ideas ???

dac69er

Super Moderator
im guessing you went from a topmount to a front mount? what actuator and turbo do you have?

i wouldnt worry too much. just double check for any bad connections/leaks and if its all fine just increase the boost to where you want. you normally get a bit of a drop when adding a fmic on a ct9.

016danza

Member +
im guessing you went from a topmount to a front mount? what actuator and turbo do you have?

i wouldnt worry too much. just double check for any bad connections/leaks and if its all fine just increase the boost to where you want. you normally get a bit of a drop when adding a fmic on a ct9.

Yer tmic to fmic and a hks acc o and also do i have to block the standard bov where in it goes back into the hot pipe and is it safe to run no bov ?

dac69er

Super Moderator
the standard bov can be left as it is. or you can remove it, either way it fine. just make sure you dont block up the breather pipe from the cam cover and block the air intake into the black intake pipe to the turbo if it is still being used.

you can run with no bov. people say it does damage, but i am sceptical myself. tried it both ways, depends what floats your boat