iPhone apps?

lingl9z

Member +
I've a world of great apps for the Iphone.... not sure about 'free' ones though tbh is the device jailbroken?

lingl9z

Member +
as above! it allows you to do a lot more with the phone, change themes, sounds, txt tones, ring tones etc etc!

Gilly2006

Member +
apple tried to stop the use of it with there last update, which is 3.1.3 i think, but im pretty sure you can still get it on the newest update for the iphone. its things like you can have a wallpaper behind your apps instead of it being black, its basically like a little registry edit for the iphone

lingl9z

Member +
you can still get them from there, no idea why you'd want to though =] Itunes, never works 100% on any of my pc's! damn apple!

gv1.3

Admin
you install some software on the computer. You install the app on your iphone and it turns your iphone into a touchpad like on a laptop and you can control the computer :)

addz

Member +
Jailbreak is the way forwards.

There's quite a lot out there regarding this along with many different versions. I'm sure someone will give more insight to you via PM. I done this once with the oldest firmware so no longer obtain the software, the phone was completey different with loads of softwares etc.

lingl9z

Member +
you install some software on the computer. You install the app on your iphone and it turns your iphone into a touchpad like on a laptop and you can control the computer :)

how's it work, via wi-fi or something like ftp? hmms!