Jap Fest Castle Coombe 2008 - videos added page 6

Dane_Bristol

Member +
It was a great day out i got to admit, well done Kelly for organiseing the Club Stand great turn out although it looked like not everyone turned up but never the less it was a good stand. I came over to say hi to a couple of you although it was quiet difficult to guage who was who or if i would be asking a complete stranger if he owned that Starlet. I had to do it in the end was the only way :).

Overall was a good day out and was geat to meet the ones i did :). I am ashamed with the ammount of pics i took only X2 :( :(. Slap on wrist !

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

What did everyone else think and if they have any pics to show ?

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Two pictures?! Disgraceful! Having said that, I only took one!!! :p (it wasn't even of a Starlet either!)

Yeah good day, I hung around for a chat at the start, but every time I popped back no-one was round! Only time for a chat was when I came back to go home, but only stayed for a bit before buggering off...

Tony Harrison

Member +
Yeah a big one goes to Kelly for sorting this out for us. Lovley little space for our cars, and a great day.

I was near the corner when that Japspeed Skyline carried straight on, i was actually thinkin it was gonna flip over the barrier lol. Unlucky guy.

Only just got back after a 3hour+ drive back to Doncaster, utter, mega shattered now.

Ill post my few pics up during the week, i have beer and lasagne to eat now.

Again big thanks to Kelly.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah i had a good time, and met/chatted to a few of you... nice to meet them and thanks keely for organizing it... Very well done :)

I got a load of pics i'll post up soonish

andybill

Member +
i enjoyed it , even tho i didnt manage to get my car down there i still popped to say ello to Kelly and few others ! godd job the weather held off as i think that would have ruined it ! Some nice cars there, loved all the NSX's, shame the guy with the orange race prepped one didnt give it some !!

goldenvtr

Member +
i had a great day Really enjoyed my tracktime even though i now need a new clucth and my head gasket is leaking lol. was good to meet some new faces, and some old ones wish i had gotten there earlyer so i coulf of had a better look round but overall was a good day.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
i had a great day Really enjoyed my tracktime even though i now need a new clucth and my head gasket is leaking lol. was good to meet some new faces, and some old ones wish i had gotten there earlyer so i coulf of had a better look round but overall was a good day.

I am with you on the new clutch situation :( Your car looked mint in the flesh Dan sorry couldnt chat for longer had to rush off for briefing :(

Matt Glanza

Member +
wasnt on the stand but came over to have a chat to a few of you(silver surfer and kelly+ben).stand looked good.enjoyed the track but i some how lost two of the bolts that connect to my down pipe so shes blowing like a mother now:(

steveep82

Member +
Had a good day apart from completely wrecking my engine it seems lol, no compression in any cylinders, hoping for a really bad hg fail! Good to meet some of you and some really nice starlets turned out!

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Had a good day apart from completely wrecking my engine it seems lol, no compression in any cylinders, hoping for a really bad hg fail! Good to meet some of you and some really nice starlets turned out!

Mate i saw you spin out and then you didnt return for another lap was woundering what happened.

Second time your engine has gone since being mapped by Engine Tuner ?

GT_Neil

Member +
really wanted to be there but car problems.

sounds good from what you guys are saying though, apart from the car damage :(

ChrisGT

Member +

Wow man! Sounds....well, er, bad! lol. Hope its just the HG gone....lol

goldenvtr

Member +
steve is it the speedvision h/g in there? mines leaking now too after my tracktime. think im just going to get a cruise one.

goldenvtr

Member +
probly best, let me know what condition it comes off the car in please:p seems the headgaskets have been nothing but problems for everyone who uses them. did you get time to see me on the track after the quick chat? i missed watching everyones tracktime trying t get prepaired for mine and talking to randomers lol

steveep82

Member +
Not sure when im gonna have the head off, probably not till late this week maybe next week. My cr felt good on the trck but i waas told it looked twitchy as fook! Certainly got some sideways moments!