JAPFEST 2008 17th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveep82

Member +
Right, are we gonna have a stand this year at japfest? Its situated at Castle Combe racetrack near Bristol and is on saturday the 17th of MAY 2008, More details/directions are shown on the website- http://www.japfest.co.uk/

If there is enough interest (20 cars) we can book an exclusive track session for tggt members only at £25 a car..

Please put your usernames down if you would like to attend and if you want a club stand spot and/or tracktime..

1. Steveep82- Tracktime and club stand

Last edited:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i would be more then up for a bit of track action but i dont think they will alow me to go on with the side exit.... its way to loud.

steveep82

Member +
DB limit is 100db half a metre away at a 45 degree angle at 4500rpm, im getting my front exit tested! sorry, its the 17th of may, edited..

Nwimie

Member +
ill be there and on the track cant wait to give my lil glanza a run will be good to see some of you guys :) if there is going to be a club stand ill be on it without a doubt :)

noise is very strict at coombe so make sure you side exit guys have silencers. (think you can buy them at the track)

its a very fun track to drive around evan for a track novice.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
2. Kelly and Ben - Tracktime and Club Stand
3. Nick (Jones36) - Tracktime and Club Stand

How long do we get on track? is it 20mins like trax? i love track time and i dont have a side exit so all good, should have most of my chassis mods by then as well woohoo!

TurboDave

Member +
4. Dave (TurboDave) - Tracktime and Club Stand

See you on the track Nick :).

Kelly

Member +
its £10 per adult in advance to get in, or £15 on door.

Its 15mins again Nick basically its same as Trax and also same organiser. Steve let me know if you have trouble bookin this as Ian has my name down for Toyota gt turbo club organiser.

Nick@TD.co.uk

See you on the track Nick :).
woo yeah will be cool to finally meet ya mate and check the GT out :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Its 15mins again Nick basically its same as Trax and also same organiser. Steve let me know if you have trouble bookin this as Ian has my name down for Toyota gt turbo club organiser.
Awesome stuff, are we gonna allow other's to join us (e.g. none Starlet car's?) cause we might have afew friends wanting to come :)

Kelly

Member +
Well that depends as i wanted to get starlets only , your only allowed max of 20 cars on track so if ppl like you want more than one session the other session could be with other cars :)

steveep82

Member +

Hmm, well I havent tried to get in contact with the organisers yet, ill speak to you on msn later. Id like to see enough names down to make it worthwhile first before organising anything.

As for other cars id like to see it all starlets but if we are struggling for numbers on the track side of things then i have no problem with other cars coming along, but starlets/paseos etc have first dibs, sound fair?!

G

gaz_turbo1

5. gaz_turbo1- Tracktime and Club stand

car should be all done my then:p

TurboDave

Member +
If we cant get 20 cars together to go on a stand then people should be ashamed of themselves :).

It would be some good club support if DaveBurwash and Toby brought their demo cars for the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.