Japshow 4th July 2010 - Pics

*starlet_babe*

Member +
What fab weather for a change! Was great to see so many starlets out in force altho mine was the only one with a sunroof (that I noticed feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) ;-P Was lovely to see all of the guys (and the odd girlies) having a chat and a nosy under bonnets!! All in was a fab day with 3 or 4 of our starlets running on the strip (that I knew of).

A big thank you to everyone who made it and to the dedication for those who's cars didn't quite make it but you still managed to get to the show and for those who really should of been concentrating on other things!!, for those who couldn't make it in the end we missed you!

A big congratulations to Ricky (who after about 3 years) managed to make it after years of hassle when his car was off the road lol, well done (haha, luffs ya really)

And a thank you to Mr Burwash for the unexpected visit, certainly wasn't expecting to see you today!!!

Altho I don't think the general show was as good as it has been in previous years, there seemed a lack of interest this morning to run on the strip (altho maybe due to the hot weather and people complain when it rains!) but later on in the afternoon this seemed to pick up with a slight queue forming.

At about four o clock the show was starting to close down so I trundled back to the stand actually to find quite a few still there and after a natter and a few good byes I waved off some people and then cooled down in the car lol altho still ending up with rather red face and some gorgeous panda eyes lol

I really hope everyone enjoyed the day.

Pics to follow....................................feel free to add any pictures you may have to this thread as want to try and keep to the same place :)

DanGlanzaV

Member +
here's a few pics.

SAM_0358.jpg

SAM_0375.jpg

SAM_0373.jpg

SAM_0372.jpg

SAM_0371.jpg

SAM_0370.jpg

SAM_0369.jpg

SAM_0368.jpg

SAM_0367.jpg

SAM_0358.jpg

SAM_0357.jpg

SAM_0356.jpg

SAM_0355.jpg

SAM_0354.jpg

SAM_0352.jpg

SAM_0351.jpg

SAM_0350.jpg

SAM_0349.jpg

SAM_0348.jpg

AdDaMan

Member +
Can't believe there was only about 4 starlets goin up the strip. Too many talkers on this site. And the times were pretty shocking apart from 1 silver glanza who was doing pretty well. Sarlets got dusted by the hondas :-(
And where was aze's gt?!? Poor. . .

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Can't believe there was only about 4 starlets goin up the strip. Too many talkers on this site. And the times were pretty shocking apart from 1 silver glanza who was doing pretty well. Sarlets got dusted by the hondas :-(
And where was aze's gt?!? Poor. . .

dude, i didnt even know you were there!! Could have hooked up for a beer :beer:

Yeah starlets wernt repping on the strip...best i saw was a high 13 from a Glanza.. probably the silver one you were talking about.

Yeah i thought i would see pukka performance, where were they at??

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
yeah was a great weekend. i have to say though the starlet stand was all about a certain Kp!! :rockon:

Gtstu

Member +
I went up the strip was my 1st time best I got was a 14.05 but I reckon I can improve with more practise. Was a good turn out on the stand

Last edited:

JohnOBrien8

Member +
some good pics there not a bad car in the bunch!
and gtstu of course ya will improve! at least your not a drag virgin anymore :p

AdDaMan

Member +
Yer 14 dead is pretty good but those high 16s I saw!! Daaam!!

Didn't know u were there either lew!! Shitter. . .

Blak_Mamber

Member +
lol

I had a really good day. Weather was lovely. Got a lobster face over here!!! hahaha

Heres my pictures. Just took a load of different cars i liked. Enjoy :beer:

Saw this in South Mimms services while we stopped for breakfast :eek: :eek:

IMGP0177.jpg

Boobies :p

IMGP0178.jpg

IMGP0179.jpg

IMGP0180.jpg

IMGP0181.jpg

IMGP0182.jpg

IMGP0183.jpg

IMGP0184.jpg

IMGP0185.jpg

IMGP0186.jpg

IMGP0187.jpg

IMGP0188.jpg

IMGP0189.jpg

IMGP0190.jpg

IMGP0191.jpg

IMGP0192.jpg

IMGP0193.jpg

IMGP0194.jpg

LUSH :D

IMGP0195.jpg

IMGP0196.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

IMGP0198.jpg

IMGP0199.jpg

IMGP0200.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

IMGP0202.jpg

IMGP0203.jpg

IMGP0204.jpg

IMGP0206.jpg

IMGP0207.jpg

IMGP0208.jpg

IMGP0210.jpg

IMGP0211.jpg

sx_turbo

Lifer
the starlets that did turn up looked nice,

i was really dissapointed with the whole show if i'm honest, i was bored after an hour,

fed up of seeing the same old shit, trade areas were crap, and the cars going down the strip were dissapointing.

still i had nothing better to do

Dan3SGTE

Member +

i was really dissapointed with the whole show if i'm honest, i was bored after an hour,

fed up of seeing the same old shit, trade areas were crap, and the cars going down the strip were dissapointing.

Agreeeed!!! Same thing i was saying on the day. Best part was Saturday night getting pissed up! :haha: Was funny! Same old thing every year. I might start going to VW shows and american muscle. USC etc etc.....

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i think my fave bit was the 3s vs 5e arguments that went on for most of the weekend Dan lol haha. :rockon:

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Lewis that cadbury purple TRD was built by my mates jamie and ash at Twisted Vision few years ago. I vagily remember them having serious issues fitting those doors.

Some lovely looking cars there

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah overall pretty poor show, was bored after the 3rd time we walked round, starlets driver's need to learn how to drop that clutch like it's hot and no lift gear change's, were talking about 100 quid gearboxex here not 5k worth of quaife:haha:

dan got no swag, he saying all this blah blah blah, but this 2010 and the starlet scene is bad enough so when dan finally get's his done everyone of us gonna be rocking out 1500bhp road legal skyline's and shit, and he will be stuck with 25k worth of starlet :haha::haha:

:kiss::kiss:

dan was in bed at 11 :haha:
paul i think you fitted in well with the PP boy's, i'll talk to simon about sending ya a PP questionaire:rockon:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Lewis that cadbury purple TRD was built by my mates jamie and ash at Twisted Vision few years ago. I vagily remember them having serious issues fitting those doors.

Some lovely looking cars there

That was catching a few peoples eye that MR2. Bit max power for me, but it was done pretty well & paint was poppin !!! :cool:

Those doors were flopping about all over the place in the wind... i would have not even bothered with lambo doors...i mean how cool are they?? lol :haha:

Yeah was some nice cars, but as Ricky said, it was pretty much the same old thing... but still enjoyed myself & had a laugh with a couple of mates :beer:

AdDaMan

Member +
Yep agree with this....same ol shit there...only thing different this year was the fact my face is burnt to fuck :(

GTmark

Member +
I thought the show and the stand was good i got some pics which i will try put up for us all later.

All my lot did some quarter mile runs in the morning. I had a boost pipe split in my first run. As for the rest i discovered that my LSD was not working and the VF22 turbo has way to much lag car kept bogging down in 2nd. My dad did a 15.0 with about 170 bhp at .9 bar of boost with my R888s i thought that was bloody good time. considering i could only get a 15.6. Well done Stu with your first quarter mile session :) He made a quick time of 14.0

My old car was faster last year with a 14.1 running 1.4 bar td04 @ 234bhp. As for USC its a complete chav fest im my opinion :( people just got drunk last year spoilt the whole advent. I would never attend another one lol.