jperformance...................

Be Careful

I want to post up this thread to let people know that nearly 3 weeks ago i ordered an Autobahn FMIC of Jperformnce.co.uk
I was told I would recieve it within 48 hours.

I still have not recieved it yet

Jperformance refused to reply to any of my emails and pm's on this site
until last week i posted up a thread about this - Jperformance then replied on the thread saying that I will recieve the item very soon and that i will be compensated for the delay.

they also sent me a pm saying that some man that looks after the shipping out items had a car accident but that "Chris" would look after it.

a few days later i sent them more emails saying that i never got it and they replied saying that it had been sent and asked me for my order number.

since then jperformance has refused to reply to me.

im sure when they see this thread they will most likely reply quickly.
i think this is very poor service and I think people should be careful when purchasing on-line when websites such as Jperformance does not have a phone number or even an a address.

thanks for reading

Mully.

Last edited:

thechomper

Member +
would you not cancel order and get your money back ,and then buy of Dave or Toby,cause that seems like very bad form

yea i will get talkin to the man i work with (he let me used his credit card and i paid him) and ill see if his credit card company will sort it out..

will DEFINATELY buy of one of the traders on this site

carlos_ep91

Member +
i ordered an fmic of him 3 weeks ago to an he aint replyin to me now hes said its sent an in a de;ivery depo an that i should of had it by now i mentioned a refund and he aint replied!!!

carlos thats exactly what he said to me.
he also told me abouty somebody having an accident..
then he told me about some database problems..
i also asked him for a refund and he has not replies either

Sticks

Member +
I ordered a front mount off him a little while back and it came with in 3 days. Then went to fit it and one of the pipes was wrong :flame:

I emailed him to tell him and he said he would send out another one, 3 weeks later after bugging him all over the place he said the same to me that charlie had a car accident and he was really busy on his own but now i have the pipe.

But like you said a very poor service and will not be dealing with them again. I am going to be using the traders on here all the way.

Just keep bugging him mate and it will come.

Have you sent him this link to make sure he sees it.

scotty01

Member +
Have you people not learned anything from buying stuff off websites!
Always buy from people who have good feedback and are recommended by word of mouth,not cos it's cheaper or promises super duper delivery times!

lennyEP82

Member +
i got mine direct from japan way quicker than this and i also had tracking which was ace service it shows when it left japan, arrived in the country with exact tims etc etc very good service. i was quite amazed acutually that it was possibe to track in such detail. iim sure it will come tho but as u say poor customer service

hello everybody..
sorry for taking this boring thread up again but i want to let people know that i still have NOT recieved this fmic yet!

Jperformance is VERY GOOD at replying to any email when you are interested in buying something off them but once you have paid for it then they WILL NOT reply to any emails or pms.

Looks like I wont recieve it now.

I want to advise people NOT to buy anything of these cowboys.

Stick to TGTT's traders like Toby or Dave - thats what I am doing to do from now on.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi,

Ive moved this to the sales feedback section. I dont use UK starlet club so am not aware of this trader but I would recommend buying from one of the traders from here as they are established and have countless positive feedback posts by long term members.

Thank you for alerting other members to your poor experience and I hope things get sorted out for you.

Regards,

Dylan

carlos_ep91

Member +
dont want to sound like a moaner but i ordered a fmic of jperformance in october and they said it should be delivered within the week.............

so i waited two weeks nothink emailed them they took ages to get back to me then gave me some weak excuse about it bein in a delivery depo.....and said it should definatly be with me within the next week this was a month ago now and still nothink......two weeks ago i emailed them asking for a refund as it was coming up to a month and i thought they were takin the piss!!! and now they wont reply to my emails!! im trying to get the money back through paypal.....

but was just wondering if anyone else has brought stuff off them and if theyve had any problems???

rant over lol carl

im on the same boat as you..
ordered the fmic near 5 weeks ago..
got the same excuses.. then they wont reply to emails either..
scum bags they are..

Galen

Lifer
I got my intercooler off them few months ago, ordered it and had it two days later and they said it was delayed a day!!