Just got a call

Dane_Bristol

Member +
it was a spilt second decsion but i hope its a good one lol. Seemed like the best phone for the upgrade. 400 min any network anytime and 1000 text messages free a month for 18 months @ £30.

shauntgtt

Member +
I have this phone! It is packed with features but be warned the battery is shite! Oh and so is the sat nav!

bullet

Member +
ive heard quite alot of bad feedback on these, apperently the software isnt very reliable, keep crashing and the batteries just arent up to what the phone needs

shauntgtt

Member +
I'm sure you will like it mate, don't get me wrong its a wicked phone the camera is immense :) Just thought I would highlight the bad points though! Anyways like you said you have 14 days to return it so its all good.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
When you say the battery is SHite how long would it last when using it on average mate 3 days ? I mean not taking pics every 5 min ect just average

shauntgtt

Member +
If your just sending the odd txt and making/receiving a phone call now and then: you will need to charge it every 2 days! If you rinse it and use the web, camera etc then you will just get a day out of it!

Nwimie

Member +
just got my upgrade yesterday i was uming and arhing about gettin the N95

but i love sony ericsons atm so i went for the k880i

ive used the sat nav on the N95 and its pretty kool :] just to big and not a fan of nokias atm !!

starbogt

Member +
ive heard quite alot of bad feedback on these, apperently the software isnt very reliable, keep crashing and the batteries just arent up to what the phone needs

Dito... But when working they're great! For a 5 megapixel camera I wasn't impressed with it at the side of my k800i the zoom is poo in comparison!

SaRfI

Member +
got mines yesterday and its the best phone i have ever owned ..

loaded with the features:homer: