K24 Flange

whatup

Fresh Recruit
I have a stupid question. I have a K24 (Blitz) Turbo and have had the seals changed (rebuild kit). It stopped smoking for about 6 months, but started to gradually smoke again (white). I am hearing that I will have to change out the CHRA (center cartridge) to fix it properly. I have made the mistake of buying a K24 from a Porche or Audi and the housing was different so that the flanges wouldn't bolt up. The Porsche K24 is rounded at the top and bottom of the flange. Anyways, do you think that I would be able to use the Porsche K24 center cartridge in my Blitz K24? Seems like the only difference is the flange. It would be much appreciated if someone could help this newbie. Thanks Guys.

whatup

Fresh Recruit
I am guessing that nobody knows? Do any of you know where I can look to get this information (website)?

hey boss
seems like no one really knows much about the process you are talking about in relation to the k24s

there have been a relatively small number of k24 users on here that i can remember.....it seems like a rebuild is the common route for the k24

i'm not sure how easy it will be to find a chra for it either---may take some luck

very limited information on it

i'm not sure u will get much opinions/help on this topic

anyways, all the best in rectifying the problem:cool: