Lakeside saturday night

malcolmgt

Member +
anyone here at lakeside on saturday night, was about 3 glanza ep 91 and about 2 other ep82's up there.

i was the one in the quadlight ep82 pretty much standard.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah i had my car up there, smoking a bit... If in doubt which one, the one that sounded extremley loud in Maccies car park.... white bumper and white passenger wing.

malcolmgt

Member +
yeah mate i saw you, one with the front mount?

my car sounded like yours the other week, for me it was the bolts holding the turbo elbow onto the turbo were loose. sure you have prob tried this.

was gonna come over but didnt. bit of wimp lol.

saw you give it the beans out of maccie d's and your car sounded smart and shifted!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
lol....

My car sounds like that because i physically ripped the exhaust off! causing too many problems, dont ask :S

Yeah you should of come over, i tend not to bite strangers :p

Cars running shit mate, that was only half throttle :p I cant full throttle it as its not mapped properly, hits 1.6bar and detonates under full throttle.....

Will be back up hopefully around 3 months time with a fully forged set up running around 420-450hp.... come over next and i take you for a little play :)

turbo-fever

Member +
i was told there was a mobile speed camera up lakeside sat night thats why i never came up, was it busy as usual then?

malcolmgt

Member +
yeah ill come on over next time and you can scare me haha. over 400 bhp sounds mental!!

mobile speed camera isnt true well not for ppl actually at lakeside. highway cops came along not cause ppl were there but to get ppl off the top of the bridge with a speed gun.. bad men!

was good stuff with loads of ppl there. 8 starlets i counted, some cossie's, a few scoobies. was a nice bunch of cars

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah didnt see a speed gun, hope i didnt get caught, ahh what am i on, i didnt speed anyway heheheeee..............

Up the strip there was no1, so just had a little play against my bros new GSXR600 tuned to 138hp lol..... That cruise has gone way down hill, used to be well lively!

malcolmgt

Member +
thats alright i didnt go to southend thank god lol.

Yeah it wasnt as busy as normal there. no one going sideways around the roundabout!

malcolmgt

Member +
was up lakeside again. saw loads of ppl. wat happend to the guy with the white front, been pulled by the police?? went to find u in maccy d's but u werent with yoru car.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
lol, yeah i got pulled over and 3 points for speeding. I was on my own in the car just having a little play up that industrial estate road. There were hardly any people there, he could of let me off really, blumin hell. Oh well, my fault i guess.

I went back to maccies, i was in the blue jeans, black top, about 2 metres from my car next to the red one(abbotts)....

malcolmgt

Member +
i stood by it but had no clue what u looked like, you were there with them for ages!! we thought that your car was gonna be crushed or something!

well i got my new exhaust fitted and emptied the back out, no seat or flooring or spare wheel, also gave the car a good clean so went up.

was gonna come chat to you, hopefully catch u in your car next time!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Yeah i know, they kept me there for like 50 minutes giving me an interview in case i wanted to take them to court??? Stupid arseholes i was telling them from the beginning i was speeding, pleaded guilty the whole way! But they dont listen, anyway........

Yeah i hope to catch you soon bud.... Possible will be in a few months as hopefully putting my car in for the rebuild in the next 3 weeks as this half throttle shit is doing my head in..... Its now equivalent to abbotts 270HP starlet and i cant be having that :p ... shhhh dont tell him i said that :p haha

Also needs some TLC on the body, have to sort a few things out etc.....

malcolmgt

Member +
not sure if will be up this weekend, will try though.

mines a black quad light ep82 with purple bride bucket seats