~~Locking Wheel Nuts Problem~~

D3N0

Member +
Ive been scanning throw the interweb looking for a set of locking wheel nuts to protect my exclusive wheels from potential theft, but i cant seem to find any that fit my requirements :(.

Now i have the lugnuts that i wanted; which are 12x1.5 by 5mm/1.935inch forged anodized green that fit the glanza perfectly, but no one seems to do locking wheel nuts in the above size. ive used Mcgards previously with my older wheel, but dont best fit my new wheels; but not even Mcgards have a set of 4 locking wheel nuts that fit the above thread size/length.

could someone point my red shiny slippers on to the correcy yellow brick road please :p
as im :confused:.com

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
dude if some one wants your wheels they will have them!!!!!, 18mm socket smash it over the top and off she come's. get a decent alarm that beems like all the time even if ya get close to it, may prevent them from trying

dude if some one wants your wheels they will have them!!!!!, 18mm socket smash it over the top and off she come's. get a decent alarm that beems like all the time even if ya get close to it, may prevent them from trying

X2 I done this yesterday with my 306. Lost the locking nut socket so just got an 18ml socket and tapped it onto the locking nut with a hammer and it came of so easy

D3N0

Member +
come on mate, your going like i dont know you can smash a 12 star socket over it. but i'd rather have something there, than nothing at all. i have an alarm, but for extra security and peace of mind i'd like to have a locking wheel nut set. by the time they have banged off one locking wheel nut, they would have a baseball bat wrapped round their head...simple; no one dumb enough would try that when shes parked on my drive. though, when parked out anywhere; its still a deterrent if you dont have the right tools.