Look who it is!

sanchez

Member +
Haha what a joke if it is?
How did he get all that feedback so quick?
Check the common spelling mistakes :p

ALaN

Member +
allso? frew? lol
its funny because he says he is breaking the car but says to state wether you want a sprung or unsprung clutch plate when you order!

can anyone remind me what his shop was called as I was looking at quaife lsds the other night and one of the cheapest I could find was starlet pro parts but something was telling me that was his website

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Its starlet pro parts alright, read the about me section in the link
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dt125_2009

This is the first i have heard of this guy but i wouldnt buy anything off him as his ebay ads just scream dodgy. He has 100% feedback alright but its not all positive:haha: Seems he sells bikes too:)

Phil

Super Moderator
there was plenty of good feedback for him on here till it went tits up.

think things just got too much for him too quickly. similar but not as extreme as toby.

id be happy to buy of him on ebay and pay through paypal, i very much doubt you would have any problems with him. as crazy as things got at the end he never intended things to get so out of hand. hope he has sorted everything out now.

Phil

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Just out of interest, how can he have 100%POSITIVE feedback on ebay even though if you read through his feedback there are a couple of negative feedback comments. Only recently using ebay so im curious:)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
When i checked earlier the name given was dt125_2009. I posted a link as the about me details were up advertising starlet pro parts. Now when i click on the link the name is bandit_c90 and the about me info is gone. Am i missing something or has he been rumbled again??

blitz_230

Banned
Iv bought a few bits off this lad and lovely blitz k24 turbo kit witch i collected from him, He's is a nice guy !, He is breaking a GT turbo as i saw it and all the other parts the lad has for sale, I payed frew paypal and the items came frew the post with no problems this was a week ago !, He allso sent all tracking numbers, Then i payed cash on the day for the turbo kit i have had no problem with him and would buy from him again He's a nice guy in person, He has good feedback on Ebay from what i can see i allways check the feedback on Ebay befor i buy item's.

Last edited:

J25GTi

Lifer
Iv bought a few bits off this lad and lovely blitz k24 turbo kit witch i collected from him, He's is a nice guy !, He is breaking a GT turbo as i saw it and all the other parts the lad has for sale, I payed frew paypal and items came frew the post with no problems he allso sent tracking numbers, And i payed cash on the day for the turbo kit i have had problem with him and would buy from him again As he has good feedback on Ebay from what i can see.

After the thread at the top of th epage?

And I imagine you ignored it, and if he had of just taken your money you would have been puting a thread up here asking everyone to help you get your money back.

There is more than enough evidence of why no one should buy from this fucking wanker...

J25GTi

Lifer
am i the only one noticing the spelling by blitz 230 to be the same as the guy on ebay???

x2

You would have thought he ould have taken the time to either use a spell checker or learn to spell,

Educational system FAIL

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
am i the only one noticing the spelling by blitz 230 to be the same as the guy on ebay???

Its the same as the guy on ebay alright but to go one step further its the same as glanza dan. Check out the spelling in this thread. He also spells because the same way glanza dan used to.
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69520

Thats a pretty big coincidence dont you think??

I could be wrong and if i am i apoligise but i dont think i am.

jam35

Member +
id say im 99% certain they are the same person to be honest, there cant be two people whos spelling is that bad lol